Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Also I'm surprised how Lana and Jesse didn't meet or collab before like they both are angsty af and have daddy issues and sing about California in their songs... it's a match made in heaven. 

BITCH WHERE

OMFG.. She is giving the hipster everything they ask to

https://twitter.com/jesserutherford/status/1053467114789466112

Lust For Dead   large.gif

THE TWEET  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  I'M SHAKING

but something about the way he said it tells me their song will be on a future NBHD record... they're always releasing EPs so maybe they're already working on a new one and the song will be in it (i really can't see how she would fit jesse in NFR), either way i'm pumped and can't wait for it  :excited:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I'm SUPER HAPPY. I'm super super happy :defeated: I adore his voice and with Lana's I'll love it no matter what

Do we think this is for NFR or a project of his or it's too late for the one off song??

ZKcaooE.png

NBHDs last full album had a lot of synth moments and I've always wanted Lana to do something synth-heavy so I'm excited to see where they'll go. Whew I'm really REALLY excited for this collab...  :defeated:

Wait, so how do y'all know this is a collab? Did I miss something?

jesse tweeted about how he and lana had a lot of fun together in the studio and how sweet the music they made sounds   :hooker:

I’d like to hear her add The Weeknd to something again but in a darker song. Lust For Life was more happy and just kind of... it was a good track but it was just weird hearing such a light happy track with The Weeknd on it. Something with him on like a Stargirl track would be amazing on this album if they could pull of that dark mysterious vibe.. But that track I dream of from the two of them will probably never happen. And I really like Rocky apart from his LFL features, except for Ridin’. But not with Lana on tracks like Groupie Love which sounded like Interscope just wanted a feature and they worked on multiple songs while they were hanging out so of course she used at least 2 with him. She couldn’t waste that material.

I just wish she would keep it to a point where it isn’t overcrowded or over done with too many “friends”. I’d really not even like to hear a collab with Marina on this album, but rather a collab on Marina’s album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’d like to hear her add The Weeknd to something again but in a darker song. Lust For Life was more happy and just kind of... it was a good track but it was just weird hearing such a light happy track with The Weeknd on it. Something with him on like a Stargirl track would be amazing on this album if they could pull of that dark mysterious vibe.. But that track I dream of from the two of them will probably never happen. And I really like Rocky apart from his LFL features, except for Ridin’. But not with Lana on tracks like Groupie Love which sounded like Interscope just wanted a feature and they worked on multiple songs while they were hanging out so of course she used at least 2 with him. She couldn’t waste that material.

I just wish she would keep it to a point where it isn’t overcrowded or over done with too many “friends”. I’d really not even like to hear a collab with Marina on this album, but rather a collab on Marina’s album

ugh yes imagine what a collab would have been like on My Dear Melancholy  :flutter:  Lana and Abel are just such similar artists that complement each other very well...I've always seen House of Balloons being like Born to Die, like as if the girl from BtD ran away from home and is now in the house of balloons ugh

sgopYhV.gif

ugh yes imagine what a collab would have been like on My Dear Melancholy  :flutter:  Lana and Abel are just such similar artists that complement each other very well...I've always seen House of Balloons being like Born to Die, like as if the girl from BtD ran away from home and is now in the house of balloons ugh

There’s actually a theory about that, that’s a thing. I remember years ago there was a theory about his music being a guy’s answer to her music which was cool when they started collabing because then it was like “wow they knew”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’d like to hear her add The Weeknd to something again but in a darker song. Lust For Life was more happy and just kind of... it was a good track but it was just weird hearing such a light happy track with The Weeknd on it. Something with him on like a Stargirl track would be amazing on this album if they could pull of that dark mysterious vibe.. But that track I dream of from the two of them will probably never happen.

We already have the masterpiece Prisoner, I’m done with weeknd collabs

LIZARD PEOPLE

I’d like to hear her add The Weeknd to something again but in a darker song. Lust For Life was more happy and just kind of... it was a good track but it was just weird hearing such a light happy track with The Weeknd on it. Something with him on like a Stargirl track would be amazing on this album if they could pull of that dark mysterious vibe.. But that track I dream of from the two of them will probably never happen.

Oh god, pls no. We already had enough collabs with that shrieky, generic nuisance. The sole fact she featured him on LfL already downgrades the album.

NFR seems to be a more artistic record, featuring his mainstream-ass voice and songwriting would really ruin that

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Oh god, pls no. We already had enough collabs with that shrieky, generic nuisance. The sole fact she featured him on LfL already downgrades the album.

NFR seems to be a more artistic record, featuring his mainstream-ass voice and songwriting would really ruin that

Totally agree with you, enough of shitty artists with an autotuned voice.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~