Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Marina's live story Q&A is so cute...Lana please do something like this (or anything at all at this point)

INNIT! She be teasing songs, talking about the direction, new song titles and her forehead.. I wish Lana did something like this

PREDICTION: lana’s next instagram post will be promoting marina’s new album. calling it now.

would you like to make a deal and place a bet? :)

I think what bothers me the most of this era is how uninvested she seems to be, communication wise. Like I get it might not be 100% finished and there are minor details to figure out, but how can she expect fans to be excited for this project when she clearly doesn't seem to be excited about it either? Just a little tweet here and there isn't hard work at all, just a little "hey guys the album is currently at this process now and won't be finished until blah blah blah". I mean look at Marina, clearly she's hyped to share her new album with fans, and it's nice that she's doing a Q&A. I don't mean to compare Lana to her since both of their projects are in different stages, but Lana is silent all the damn time and it's annoying as hell.

I think some of us here can agree that the excitement for NFR has dwindled significantly since MAC and VB were released, and it's a real shame that leaves a sour taste in our mouths.

Anyways, I'm trying not to be overly negative since I know it can get tiresome to read on this thread so I'll try to hold back more.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

As opposed to Lana releasing a basic song with some basic piano and nothing else, with a basic selfie in black and white?

tenor.gif

HIADT is far from being basic and the cover is so awfully bad, it's nor qualified to be called "basic" either. Try again hun.

To be fair, aside from the name change, Lana already covered all of this with Lust For Life.

Ok, you got me there. But NFR seems to be better so far

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

INNIT! She be teasing songs, talking about the direction, new song titles and her forehead.. I wish Lana did something like this

I hope she starts livestreaming frequently again. I remember in 2017 she'd pop in time to time to chat and answer questions about the album and tour.. I remember she answered one of my questions about the setlist for tour and she announced she would do 13 Beaches!

I would also love a Q&A like Marina's doing, but I prefer her livestreams. I just wish she'd do them more often. x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I hope she starts livestreaming frequently again. I remember in 2017 she'd pop in time to time to chat and answer questions about the album and tour.. I remember she answered one of my questions about the setlist for tour and she announced she would do 13 Beaches!

I would also love a Q&A like Marina's doing, but I prefer her livestreams. I just wish she'd do them more often. x

ugh she really needs to go live ASAP the streams were so fun and the December one really made me miss them

Even a little "I see U bitches. Album out early spring" or a "hey guys, I'll be live on instagram for 10 minutes in an hour. Dont b square, see u there x" would make me happy. Christ even if she gave her password to Ben so he could tweet a little on her account would make me happy. Like it's just little tiny things :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

can't cope w people who say VB is 'cute' when it's such an experimental leap for lana lol WM is a cute song not the crazy beauty that is VB

it's a...cute experimental leap?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

do yall think she’s gonna give us new merch again for this era or is it back to abandoning her website except to occasionally update that annoying entry screen linking to her most recent single

UbsOye5.png

Imagine thinking NFR is even going to happen lmao

I'm fine with the 3 tracks she gave us. It's a cute EP

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: