Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What's NFR?

One of Lana's unleaked albums, alongside with Mertens' AKA n The OG Ultraviolence

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This is excruciating :rip:

Makes LFL era seem so straightforward. Love-album was five months and that’s only because of the early leak. We’re already passed that.

She's being artistic! Can't you see Lana not delivering for plus six months is her way of creating hype and going against the machine that is the music industry! This era is full of tidbits! Notice how her pics on instagram are pictures of the street with some greenery! She's hinting at being against the pavement filled cities we have built and that we should stand up against the man! Your undeveloped brain cannot comprehend the sophisticated essence that is NFR era! Between her being silent, her cancelling shows, her putting a selfie as a cover, her filming a video for HIAB outside Walmart in the parking lot! The minimalistic nature she is portraying with her instrumentals this era respresents people's

minimal effort towards changing humanity for the better! Or whatever the extra gays are saying this era to try and keep it alive lmao :troll:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Y'all are complaining and forgetting that she's given us four songs, two more songs that won't be on the record, snippets of other songs, and updated us on the status of the album using ig live.

giphy.gif

51856693_393651614726527_232122200290544

Those braids braided to her head represent the binding of now and the future! She's giving us a sign that NFR is close! She's so planned this era I can't believe you guys doubted her! (Ok but why do some of the gays here sound exactly like this lmfao :thumb3:)

Y'all are complaining and forgetting that she's given us four songs, two more songs that won't be on the record, snippets of other songs, and updated us on the status of the album using ig live.

Wow, how unprecedented.

It’s been five months and we have no release date/cover/track list. That is messy, sorry. I’m all for Lana doing things her way, but I’d rather she just go the Beach House/Mazzy Star route of “here’s my new song from my album out next month”

Wheres the fourth song? :dafuq:

Also no one wants her snippets... It'd actually be nice if she didn't share snippets and you know, shared actual info so the album won't be spoiled for us. Also how are two live songs recorded off of people's mobile devices a gift? It takes two seconds to turn a HQ mic on and make proper live songs to release.

Wow, how unprecedented.

It’s been five months and we have no release date/cover/track list. That is messy, sorry. I’m all for Lana doing things her way, but I’d rather she just go the Beach House/Mazzy Star route of “here’s my new song from my album out next month”

I think some people think teasing your songs and being messy is a gift lmao. No a gift is shutting the fuck up when your work isn't even finished yet, and releasing a song or two before your album drops. I'd rather her not tell us anything than give us the smallest bit of info to ruin everything. I'm almost certain some people here don't understand that. I'm glad you do though :poordat:

It comes with a basic name change, a basic b/w cover, a basic duet with a basic mainstream artist and a basic lead single. Yeah, I hope Lana does NOT take notes

an admittedly somewhat boring name change however if it fits well w the album I won't be mad, a simplistic and beautiful cover, a gross duet (but Luis Fonsi isn't featured on the album tracklist so ?? I can hope) and a brilliant lead single.

nice cocc bro

I swear some of you would thank god on your knees if she threw her warm shit in your face. It's understandably clear that most of you aren't aware how little effort going on ig is and clicking a record button. Jeez. I love Lana, but I seriously hate these suck ups who will fight for her till the end. It's not healthy whatsoever.

ot but does anyone remember the feeling when the love mv came out like seeing her finally back with such a beautiful song in a big production video i just rewatched it and got hit with this wall of emotions from that moment

i adore the singles but i'm just realising i didn't get that same feeling from them

Imagine thinking NFR is even going to happen lmao

I'm fine with the 3 tracks she gave us. It's a cute EP

genuine question why do you think it's not happening? she teased HIAB a few weeks ago, and then there's that interview... no shade just wondering  :)

nice cocc bro

ot but does anyone remember the feeling when the love mv came out like seeing her finally back with such a beautiful song in a big production video i just rewatched it and got hit with this wall of emotions from that moment

i adore the singles but i'm just realising i didn't get that same feeling from them

Yeah, Love is her second best song

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

an admittedly somewhat boring name change however if it fits well w the album I won't be mad, a simplistic and beautiful cover, a gross duet (but Luis Fonsi isn't featured on the album tracklist so ?? I can hope) and a brilliant lead single.

Lucy Fancy won't be featured in the vinyl edition.

and Baby is actually a bop. Sorry I don't make the facts x

One of Lana's unleaked albums, alongside with Mertens' AKA n The OG Ultraviolence

Wait, what? There's an album? NFR? What does it even mean?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

genuine question why do you think it's not happening? she teased HIAB a few weeks ago, and then there's that interview... no shade just wondering  :)

Sis I was just joking

Was Lana referring to FJM’s record “Fear Fun” in VB?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole