Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Topics that need to be banned:

1. Marina. So boring, she is no Lana.

2. Astrology. Go pray to your crystals or waste your money on some quack psychic. No rational person wants to hear about how animal star constelations determin our personalities. You are literally mentally stunted if you believe that.

Yeah of course I know Rufus Wainright. Pretty sure everyone knows that Hallelujah song, even if they couldn’t name who sings it.

What do you guys think about this week’s album releases? Am I crazy to think that Lil Pump brought a stronger album than Gunna, Offset and Kehlani? I am excited to hear Gesaffelatein on March 8 and Lizzo on Apr 19

https://media1.tenor.com/images/511a3f1e5c43c821e3535a2ff9a154d5/tenor.gif?itemid=5250129

As long as they aren't hurting anyone, what's the use girl. All that energy you're going to throw out onto the world being negative could be used for something positive. Write a blog, or a book, or a poem. Write a journal entry. Go for a walk. Listen to music. Do something. Get that evil out of you, and then move along. Life is too short to give energy to all the things we hate sis. If that were the case I'd die while talking cause I hate ALOT, but when you're capable of doing good. Just do good. It ain't that hard. If you wanna be negative and tell someone off go to Twitter and go read a bitch making fun of Lana or something lmao

Omfg you know its bad when Peroxide is telling people to be positive

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

wait she basically confirmed she was working with rick too in that latest interview right? 

wait... what now? which interview? don't get my hopes up pls...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

wait... what now? which interview? don't get my hopes up pls...

edit: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/02/lana-del-rey-gucci-interview

I’m so lucky that when Jack or Rick [Nowels] are in town, I get to work, but it’s such a blessing for me to be able to run down the street somewhere on La Brea and go to the DEN Meditation or do a spin class.

i took this as if she might be working with him... was that not what she meant? if im wrong then

edit: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2019/02/lana-del-rey-gucci-interview

i took this as if she might be working with him... was that not what she meant? if im wrong then

this made my day

daddy nowels will serve another masterpiece for us wow wig

dont get me wrong i like jack (and i was one of the people who really defended him pre-MAC) but i think rick has a little more edge, especially when it comes to piano ballads...

hope is so uninspired and the same thing goes to happy birthday johnny and liability, they're all bland and boring. i think writer in the dark is the only piano ballad he made i actually enjoy, but most of that is because of the emotions lorde evokes in that song.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

https://media1.tenor.com/images/511a3f1e5c43c821e3535a2ff9a154d5/tenor.gif?itemid=5250129

Omfg you know its bad when Peroxide is telling people to be positive

Right :thumb3: I'm like the queen of shitting on people's happiness and positivity :creep: but I don't know it just got me mad cause we were all getting along for once talking about our signs

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Wow Lust for Life 2: Electric Boogaloo is cumming! Glue your wigs on!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Right :thumb3: I'm like the queen of shitting on people's happiness and positivity :creep: but I don't know it just got me mad cause we were all getting along for once talking about our signs

glad we're seeing your softer side  :kiss:

Wow Lust for Life 2: Electric Boogaloo is cumming! Glue your wigs on!

:agree2:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

this made my day

daddy nowels will serve another masterpiece for us wow wig

dont get me wrong i like jack (and i was one of the people who really defended him pre-MAC) but i think rick has a little more edge, especially when it comes to piano ballads...

hope is so uninspired and the same thing goes to happy birthday johnny and liability, they're all bland and boring. i think writer in the dark is the only piano ballad he made i actually enjoy, but most of that is because of the emotions lorde evokes in that song.

You blame Jack like he's the one having the last word. But don't forget that it's Lana who decides. Jack just does what she wants, it's her fault if the songs end up uninspired and underwhelming. When you compare Melodrama to what we've heard already of NFR, it's obvious Jack has nothing to do with the lack of substance in the songs.

I've said what I've said and not everybody will face the truth, but period.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Topics that need to be banned:

1. Marina. So boring, she is no Lana.

2. Astrology. Go pray to your crystals or waste your money on some quack psychic. No rational person wants to hear about how animal star constelations determin our personalities. You are literally mentally stunted if you believe that.

Yeah of course I know Rufus Wainright. Pretty sure everyone knows that Hallelujah song, even if they couldn’t name who sings it.

What do you guys think about this week’s album releases? Am I crazy to think that Lil Pump brought a stronger album than Gunna, Offset and Kehlani? I am excited to hear Gesaffelatein on March 8 and Lizzo on Apr 19

I listened to Offset and Gunna but not Lil Pump since I didnt like the singles and couldnt be bothered yet. Offset I thought was better than Quavo and Takeoff but the only song I liked was the last one and probably wouldnt listen to any of the others again. Gunna and Lil Baby I like together, I also like Lil Baby solo but I don't like Gunna that much on his own as I prefer Young Thug and Lil Baby who do that similar style better for me - it wasn't bad but I didnt like any of the songs too much to listen to them again.

Im not sure what other albums are coming out soon but I will listen to Bilie Eilish and probably Marina. I feel like there haven't been much albums this year as last year, last year I probably listened to 55-60 albums but this year so far i've only listened to Future, Offset and Gunna's.

Me: Yosemite isn't on NFR

Salvatore:

i'd never capitalize my name you himbo dimbo bimbo trifling buffoon