Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Y’all bitches were just dragging me for having Venice Bitch as the closer not even 3 weeks ago...

Who did? You had How To Disappear as the closer, and only like 1 person quoted you.

tenor.gif?itemid=8227860

Good luck & DONT fuck it up

Okay why am I imagining going to Hell and the devil is RuPaul and every main challenge is a test to see who's actually became a better person ever since being in hell and when the top two of the week lip sync for their life they're actually lip syncing for a spot in heaven and the song every week is Gimme More by Britney Spears and then RuPaul is like "*insert winner name here*, Chante to heaven's stairway! *Insert losers name here* now burn, away!" and they light up in flames

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Okay but-

4a5480931e96117a9135e82893fb9dd7.jpg

:creep:

As an Aquarius, I 100%disagree on this. Also, Aries being introverts all over?, nah dude

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

TAURUS AS AN EXTROVERT! lmfao so so wrong

I laughed cause we're Taurus and got the complete opposite

As an Aquarius, I 100%disagree on this. Also, Aries being introverts all over?, nah dude

this, but instead of sun sign it's rising sing

source: me, INTJ, virgo sun & scorpio rising

DON'T DRAG ME LIKE THIS,  I just saw "Cancer – INFP" and I was like, yup, that's correct. :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif