Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I think it's hilarious lmao yes do it

Lol, I know, although it would get pretty old and annoying after a while, I'm just trolling right now and I already managed to annoy one person, lol 

Post 1950th

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

sorry for the negativity but what was Lana thinking when she used the terms “black narcissist” in Hope? did she believe that no one would care? her victim-like offended reaction to fans’ allegations of racism annoyed me so much

(also reading her interview about the lyrics of this song is pretty hilarious)

sorry for the negativity but what was Lana thinking when she used the terms “black narcissist” in Hope? did she believe that no one would care? her victim-like offended reaction to fans’ allegations of racism annoyed me so much

(also reading her interview about the lyrics of this song is pretty hilarious)

The song is probably based on the Sylvia Plath poem Daddy and kind of makes sense if you read that poem a few times.

In that poem Sylvia uses black a few times to describe things like black shoe, black telephone.

the gays coming home and checking instagram to find out that March 29 was a false date and the album is still unfinished

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I dont know about ya'll but here in somerset, england its 17 degrees in.... february. FEBRUARY. This has literally never happened its usually stone cold but the past few days its felt like summer, and ive seen people walking around in t shirts today. Tf is going on?? The weird part is, is that i was reminded by a lyric of lana's in heroin...

"ITS FUCKING HOT HOT, EVEN FOR FEBRUARY"

our woke kween has predicted global warming :oprah2: :oprah:

I haven't worn my sweaters in DAYS :defeated:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The song is probably based on the Sylvia Plath poem Daddy and kind of makes sense if you read that poem a few times.

In that poem Sylvia uses black a few times to describe things like black shoe, black telephone.

I haven’t read that poem but she didn’t mention it and she can’t do as if people weren’t entitled to be - at best - puzzled by her saying “shaking my ass is the only thing that’s got this black narcissist off my back”

who cares about lana we'll get a marina single this friday and taylor's new single next friday i'm honestly thriving and if lana doesn't want to release a single she can keep it i'm being well fed by other ladies  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I haven’t read that poem but she didn’t mention it and she can’t do as if people weren’t entitled to be - at best - puzzled by her saying “shaking my ass is the only thing that’s got this black narcissist off my back”

She never gives any details away about any of her songs though, I think she lets people make of them what they want even if to her there is a real meaning to it.

Sylvia is mentioned in the song, the "hi dad" lyric. I'd definitely say it has something to do with that poem and in the song she is calling herself or part of her personality or a disorder or whatever the black narcissist, shaking my ass probably meaning just keeping busy and not dwelling on it is how she copes.

The only unleaked song I stan and I'd die if it leaks would be OTTR demo (not in a brite lites demo level ofc)

or Love demo

or SS v2

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

@@FROGGO is for yosemite

I can't understand why when she's got a record done she can't refrain from changing it. I get that she always want to keep creating music but why doesn't she do songs for the next record? Get our coins and move on? Regardless of the lack of decency it takes to make fans wait more than six months, I just don't understand why she can't RELEASE the damn thing. Plus changing it probably means scrapping tracks when the record seemed quite coherent until now. :crossed:

My feeling is she might be adding one new song, like Hey Blue Baby since the response was overwhelmingly positive at the December benefit. I think her team and her might want to release both the poetry book together, thus taking more time. It's honestly been too long, though.