Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is water really wet

No, considering the definition of wet is "covered or saturated in a liquid such as water", water is not covered in itself, that wouldn't make sense. You can say the world is wet, but water itself is not wet, only the things that touch it that are not liquid can be wet.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Post number 1946.

I don't really care for NFR at the moment, we'll get it when we'll get it. Not expecting anything, except fucking quality

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I dont know about ya'll but here in somerset, england its 17 degrees in.... february. FEBRUARY. This has literally never happened its usually stone cold but the past few days its felt like summer, and ive seen people walking around in t shirts today. Tf is going on?? The weird part is, is that i was reminded by a lyric of lana's in heroin...

"ITS FUCKING HOT HOT, EVEN FOR FEBRUARY"

our woke kween has predicted global warming :oprah2: :oprah:

Thats what you get for talking shit about Change. There's something in the wind and you'll feel it when winter turns into summer bitch.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Thats what you get for talking shit about Change. There's something in the wind and you'll feel it when winter turns into summer bitch.

um EXCUSE ME, i have never bad mouthed change. in fact im one of the few people on this site that was always appreciative of Change. Its my fav song on the album

i-

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

No, considering the definition of wet is "covered or saturated in a liquid such as water", water is not covered in itself, that wouldn't make sense. You can say the world is wet, but water itself is not wet, only the things that touch it that are not liquid can be wet.

I think a professor at my (previous? current?) uni had that discussion and said that water can be wet but I don't really remember, my memory might be wrong lol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

um EXCUSE ME, i have never bad mouthed change. in fact im one of the few people on this site that was always appreciative of Change. Its my fav song on the album

i-

oh sorry sis i must have confused you with someone else then i've always knew you had good taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's so endearing to see europeans complaing about 17ºc being too hot when I'm literally going through a 46ºc summer lmao 

I had like 27 degrees at 9 AM all July last year and that was hella odd for Sweden. I would've enjoyed it if I wasn't being indoors in a lab all day long, sweating with lab gloves on and feeling the humidity from the basement when the whole town was flooded. I complained like every day lol. :deadbanana:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

lmao I almost forgot she tried to sing about chemicals in the water at some point

There's something in the water, I can taste it turning sour!

It's fluoride, that makes my bones retain mental, and when I break a bone the aluminum and metals I ingest from canned foods and other sources will reach my brain and cause Alzheimers and be in my blooooood

No but seriously :dafuq:

“I have seen the exponential growth of dementia in our clinical workload over the last 15 years, a true tsunami with the burden it imposes on increasing numbers of people and their families, and its cost both in terms of the lost social contribution of the person and through the economic cost of care needed.”

Shanahan also reported that the economic cost of dementia illness in the Republic of Ireland was estimated to be €1.7 billion in 2010.

Like Ireland, the USA has also seen an unprecedented increase in dementia in recent decades. Between 1999 and 2014, deaths rates from Alzheimer’s disease in the USA rose by more than 50 per cent.

The current cost of healthcare for dementia in the USA is US$236bn (€191.2bn). It is important to be aware that the USA and Ireland are two of the most fluoridated countries in the world, with in excess of 70 per cent of their populations provided with artificially fluoridated drinking water.

https://www.imt.ie/opinion/letters/link-fluoride-levels-alzheimers-disease-22-02-2018/

Fluoride in the water and Aluminium in your food and canned goods is making you sick. I mean there's not much we can do about it, but it's good to be aware!

I still eat bad foods and shit though cause you can't kill me I'm a bad bitch :troll:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

@@mrborntolose we'll be waiting outside the gate, you have until midnight Californian time. :)

D9av2fM.gif

if u fail the deal, expect deliverance within the week. the falls aren't in the 'asking' stage anymore <3

Post number 1948.

Feeling sad everyone ignored my 1947th post and being extremely bored by this water discussion.

P.S. Still considering if I should start every post like this  :um2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

There's something in the water, I can taste it turning sour!

It's fluoride, that makes my bones retain mental, and when I break a bone the aluminum and metals I ingest from canned foods and other sources will reach my brain and cause Alzheimers and be informed my blooooood

No but seriously :dafuq:

“I have seen the exponential growth of dementia in our clinical workload over the last 15 years, a true tsunami with the burden it imposes on increasing numbers of people and their families, and its cost both in terms of the lost social contribution of the person and through the economic cost of care needed.”

Shanahan also reported that the economic cost of dementia illness in the Republic of Ireland was estimated to be €1.7 billion in 2010.

Like Ireland, the USA has also seen an unprecedented increase in dementia in recent decades. Between 1999 and 2014, deaths rates from Alzheimer’s disease in the USA rose by more than 50 per cent.

The current cost of healthcare for dementia in the USA is US$236bn (€191.2bn). It is important to be aware that the USA and Ireland are two of the most fluoridated countries in the world, with in excess of 70 per cent of their populations provided with artificially fluoridated drinking water.

https://www.imt.ie/opinion/letters/link-fluoride-levels-alzheimers-disease-22-02-2018/

Fluoride in the water and Aluminium in your food and canned goods is making you sick. I mean there's not much we can do about it, but it's good to be aware!

I still eat bad foods and shit though cause you can't kill me I'm a bad bitch :troll:

are you like a human wikipedia

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Post number 1948.

Feeling sad everyone ignored my 1947th post and being extremely bored by this water discussion.

P.S. Still considering if I should start every post like this :um2:

I think it's hilarious lmao yes do it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: