Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this is the best thread on the entire forum for the creative drama and endless emotional rollercoasters that are entirely fictional, we're making our own tv show here guys 

The Real Housegays of LanaBoards

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The fact that everyone here overlooks Tim Larcombe, the genius behind

Gods & Monsters

Cherry

Off To The Races

Go Go Dancer

AND

Butterflies Pt.2

Straight up homophobia for ya'll to forget him tbh. :smokes:

@@Ben hire him for the next alboom ASAP please.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Does anyone partake in the devils lettuce while they listen to her music? Whew the way it elevates the high.. I did LSD once and listened to Ultraviolence. It was such an amazing experience. I can’t wait to listen to NFR, While under the influence.

If you could describe her albums with one drug what would each of them be?

Does anyone partake in the devils lettuce while they listen to her music? Whew the way it elevates the high.. I did LSD once and listened to Ultraviolence. It was such an amazing experience. I can’t wait to listen to NFR, While under the influence.

If you could describe her albums with one drug what would each of them be?

my entire early to mid twenties was getting drunk and stoned and crying over boys to her music tbh

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Pappa Rick is off and we dont have leaks untill now... Guess we find the leaker huh

:thumb3:

I like you. please never change  :toofunny:

Does anyone remember how glorious this shoot was? Cover teas 154+LANA+DEL+REY.jpg?format=1000w

ohh wow yes! not at all mad at this aesthetic

(and by “not at all mad at” i do mean “extremely obsessed with”)

it's just the way i feel

Does anyone remember how glorious this shoot was? Cover teas 154+LANA+DEL+REY.jpg?format=1000w

Unpop but I highkey hated this photo shoot lmao. Lana herself looks great but everything else about it is just so gaudy and tacky and just eugh. It hurts my eyes to look at. I may be missing the whole point of the photo shoot but I’m no more of a fan of it now than I was when it happened

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif