Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

she literally tweeted "three covers for a fashion bible" lmao are you guys masochist or sum? because at this point i really believe y'all enjoy setting your hopes up and getting disappointed right after.

Tbh it is kinda enjoyable cause we got nothing to do in this fandom recently.

y’all really think miss lana del rey would do three different magazines..... girl do you even know who you’re stanning :toofunny:

Remember flaunt, elle & V at the same time?

Honestly this is just hilarious when you really think about it. We get a new magazine and it's not even about NFR like girl someone tell Ronald McDonald to pack up his things because I'm taking his place fr

FriendlyPoliticalCuckoo-max-1mb.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think I don't like the angle of the shot, it just looks off. Like her right elbow is hidden and the placement of the tape recorder or whatever it is... I don't know. I like the idea but I think it's not properly executed. Anyways. At least we have something.

Yes, she talks about her poetry book My Ass Clapping Over the Violets & about which brand has the best leggings

Lula Del Roe

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Let’s wait until the article comes out before putting on our red noses and painted tears girlies, hope is a dangerous thing - but I am stupid enough to still have it

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Let’s wait until the article comes out before putting on our red noses and painted tears girlies, hope is a dangerous thing - but I am stupid enough to still have it

Why are yall comments exceptionally funny today omg

the only rule to follow in this era is to not set yourself up for disappointment, n i guess we gotta understand that miss del rey is too busy attending homophobic churches and being a baddie to actually update her fans on her music. yes, music, because that's what she does. she's not a poet. we all fell in love with her bc of her albums, not her poetry. so some of y'all might say i'm reaching or whateva but that's true. y'all know that that 3 covers bullshit is never gonna happen. have fun putting on your clown outfits when you realize that the only thing she's been doing this era is fucking w us and not being responsible. also, thank u all but i'm not angry, at all. i'm just disappointed. :crossed:

She’s not your mum, she doesn’t have to give you shit. She’s a completely separate human being who has no idea who you are and owes you nothing. She creates so much for us, she’s allowed to have a life. You’re acting like it’s a 9-5 job and she’s not delivering. This comment was a bit ugly

she has an old timey cassette tape or radio next to her foot in the Vogue Italia shot, sooo she must allude to Music somewhere in an interview... she has to 

"I love promoting other people's music, it's great that I have all this free time to do it now that I'm not promoting mine uwu"

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I think I don't like the angle of the shot, it just looks off. Like her right elbow is hidden and the placement of the tape recorder or whatever it is... I don't know. I like the idea but I think it's not properly executed. Anyways. At least we have something.

I actually love how mis-angled it is. Not even bc of drought-post desperation, but the assymetricality of it strangely makes it feel more intimate? Also, I think the silver pumps were a wise, balanced decision. She looks like she works as an usher in a yacht club church of satan lol. And it works giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Her “knockers” literally have knockers on them I’m-

I wonder what deeper meaning THAT has..

I’ve been studying it closely & what I concluded is that the literal knockers on her metaphorical knockers mean that NFR is knock knock knocking on heaven’s door – dead.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass