Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So talk about it in a thread that isn't about the album

honestly if you're expecting this thread to be about NFR News (aka non-existent information) then you're a tad bit delusional

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

honestly if you're expecting this thread to be about NFR News (aka non-existent information) then you're a tad bit delusional

I'm expecting this thread to be moderated in a way that someone who uses caps doesn't get threatened to be banned whereas people who care way too much about her face get a free pass to call her deformed and botched

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I'm expecting this thread to be moderated in a way that someone who uses caps doesn't get threatened to be banned whereas people who care way too much about her face get a free pass to call her deformed and botched

true

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

we still dont know if its album shoots or not right ?

I’m pretty sure they’re magazine shots, she said they’re coming out today

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Exactly. The thread's been locked and unlocked a couple of times. You'd expect they'd moderate it better every time they unlock it, no?  :flop:

I cant believe that at this point, talking about her face and body (in this thread, and really in general) isn’t bannable, yet an older woman who was using caps is :deadbanana:

Priorities...

giphy.gif

No but seriously, the only Lana fillers I care about are on the second half of Honeymoon

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Honestly I would have joined in on this surgery/looks discussion but I'm 1 warning point away from being banned so I better not participate. :oic:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Honestly I would have joined in on this surgery/looks discussion but I'm 1 warning point away from being banned so I better not participate. :oic:

Yeah especially when you got pressed after a member called you fat lol

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Yeah especially when you got pressed after a member called you fat lol

Where? lmao

Anyway, back on topic. My bets are officially on an August release, how bout yall?

Can someone PLEASE handout warning points for the useless SHIT talking in this thread? I don't give a fuck about her face! If y'all really want to discuss that (though I can't see any good reason why a sane person would want to discuss that topic in-depth, but apparently there is a need for it) then make a thread for it. Geez.

Rant over.

OT: I'm looking forward to the cover pictures and I do hope we'll get them today, but I'm not sure either. Do magazines even get released on Sundays though? 

thats hopeful yet reasonable i feel

Yup. I'm just tryna piece together a timeline for the rollout. It's the beginning of June, and although Lana did a shoot with a magazine, we still don't know if it's technically about NFR. So it's still a waiting game about wether or not the era is finally starting.

Where? lmao

Anyway, back on topic. My bets are officially on an August release, how bout yall?

thats hopeful yet reasonable i feel

I'm with you on the August release. The lead could be this month, plus another single in July (she did say she wanted to have a couple songs out before it, probably including Doin' Time). Plus she wouldn't miss the mark for a possible album of the year Grammy nom (no matter how she runs the show, if NFR is as good as her managers think it is, they sure would ask her if she considered the possibility). 

Where? lmao

Lead end of June/July and Album mid September. Probably a 2nd single before the album drops. I’m guessing she’s definitely added more songs like 13-14 now.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance