Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Didn't she post the HIADT snippet with the typewriter to announce the release and then archive the post not long after? The song still got released on the day she said it would so her archiving the magazine post probably doesn't mean anything 

yall really like to pick Lana's life apart, don't you

how does no one see a problem with these kinds of comments/posts

women: *put as much effort into their appearance as the average man*

y’all: omg is she okay? she looks dead

Being a public figure does not mean being perfect all the time. Don't forget that she's human and not a robot serving looks all the time. It seemed to be a cute little party like teens like to do, why would she come with makeup and a sexy dress?

And you must be blind if you think she looks awful. She's natural but not awful at all. Sorry, but you are nobody to judge the way she looks with her friends

THIS

1. Just because she is famous, that does not mean she should wear make up or 'make an effort'. Lana is a human like everyone else.

2. Not wearing make up is perfectly fine, and just because her friends are wearing make up, it doesn't mean Lana should wear make up

3. Not wearing make up does not mean something is wrong with her - maybe, just maybe, she feels comfortable enough in her own skin to not feel the need to wear make up? Please note, this is NOT a criticism of people who do wear make up.

4. I do not see how the position of her ears matter, and I hate to be rude but honestly that post really upset me - she finally seems content, but now her frickin EARS aren't good enough???

Honestly, I could go on and on. But thank you guys so much for these posts.

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

Which magazines are due for release today?

I know someone said someone on ATRL said it's Vogue Italia, but Steven tagged V Magazine.

Maybe if we can figure out which magazine it is we can narrow it down. Are either of those due out today?

God, I'm so sick of having to sleuth EVERYTHING to find anything out with this bitch.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lana's face is at capacity. Her lower face, from her cheekbones, is wider than the top of her face. She looks bloated. Too much filler.

If rich celebrities look like this as they age, what hope do the rest of us have. We're all gonna die ugly and NFRless.

Lana's face is at capacity. Her lower face, from her cheekbones, is wider than the top of her face. She looks bloated. Too much filler.

If rich celebrities look like this as they age, what hope do the rest of us have. We're all gonna die ugly and NFRless.

can you and mergirl take this stupid shit to reddit or something

Okay so this is a disaster, right? Deleting the post? We can't win.

Also what I find really funny is that most of Lana's friends are Geminis... :lel:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah it’s coming.... in December.

I hate that I’ve become so skeptical of all of this but how do we know he’s even referring to Lana’s album and not someone else’s? I know Lana liked it but... :shrug: