Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She liked a Ben comment that the album is coming and thats its gonna be a great year

bens comment just pissed me off. yeah no shit its coming this year. did he think he gave us tea by saying that? and lana liking it? nice for her to finally acknowledge nfr i guess.

The fetishization of youth is honestly exhausting and super harmful. She doesn't have to look 18 forever. Both her parents have aged gracefully (I doubt they've had work done). Her mother is gorgeous and she's in her 50s. I'm not saying she needs to devote her life to the pursuit of eternal youth. Growing old is natural and beautiful. I just want her to end up looking like her mother and grandmother, instead of Jocelyn Wildenstein.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

obvious i know but i'm guessing this obsession with modifying her looks is "very LA" as well though isn't it? and she's all about that life. who knows what she sees when she looks in the mirror, can all become very distorted especially if you're comparing yourself to others all the time and you're surrounded constantly by people who have had work done, good clinic or bad clinic

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

idc about her getting work done but she keeps on getting ugly work done like sis u have a budget why do u want those 99c lips so badly when u can get the chanel lipstick u know u tweeted about this urself sweaty xx

i76mrxw.png 

That's what broke bitches do. Not Lana, not someone with her money. The whole "designed to fade out" thing just isn't done anymore*, not by great surgeons at the top of their game. It's a pretty outdated concept that has only remained popular with people on a tight budget, who might not be able to get subtle work done and constant touch ups. Broke people, and people loyal to bad surgeons.

I understand that comparing her current face to her 2014 face might be unfair. But comparing today's face to yesterday's isn't. I forget what event it was, but I remember her posting a STUNNING bare-faced selfie a day before, and then showing up looking like her face was about to burst.

*it does still apply to eyebrows though

Things like lip injections do fade though. We’ve had really inconsistent LDR lips over the years.

idc about her getting work done but she keeps on getting ugly work done like sis u have a budget why do u want those 99c lips so badly when u can get the chanel lipstick u know u tweeted about this urself sweaty xx

dare you to tell that to her face in dublin

The fetishization of youth is honestly exhausting and super harmful. She doesn't have to look 18 forever. Both her parents have aged gracefully (I doubt they've had work done). Her mother is gorgeous and she's in her 50s. I'm not saying she needs to devote her life to the pursuit of eternal youth. Growing old is natural and beautiful. I just want her to end up looking like her mother and grandmother, instead of Jocelyn Wildenstein.

Hilarious. Jocelyn Wildernstein indeed. That's going to be a shock for those who don't know who she is and go seeking photos of her. 

I know weight is a sensitive issue, but LDR looks like she's gained a good deal of weight, and that's what's altered her facial appearance so much (in addition to whatever work she might have had done). Look at the new photo of her with her boyfriend and other friends, and the woman on the cover of UV. 

I agree she can gain weight and age (as she must, as we all must) and still look healthy, attractive, tasteful, gracious, lovely. She doesn't have to be glamorous per se. 

Things like lip injections do fade though. We’ve had really inconsistent LDR lips over the years.

That's what I meant about constant touch ups. If you only need 0.5ml, the sensible thing to do would be to get 0.5ml. You're obviously going to have to go back a lot more often, but that's how you'll get the best results. Not by getting 2ml and spending weeks looking like a clown until they start fading. So many girls pump their lips full of filler in hopes that their trout pout will last longer, and they'll manage to save money that way. And some are of the mindset that thin = bad / big = good, no ifs & buts about it. They genuinely do not care about shape, details, etc. This also applies to botox and facelifts. Some people think that as long as their skin is smooth and wrinkle-free, they look amazing, even if they look like party city halloween masks.

That's what I meant about constant touch ups. If you only need 0.5ml, the sensible thing to do would be to get 0.5ml. You're obviously going to have to go back a lot more often, but that's how you'll get the best results. Not by getting 2ml and spending weeks looking like a clown until they start fading. So many girls pump their lips full of filler in hopes that their trout pout will last longer, and they'll manage to save money that way.

Ahh I see. Makes sense.

Anyway. I think it’s just time we come to terms with he fact she really is going to look like Priscilla at 50.

Hilarious. Jocelyn Wildernstein indeed. That's going to be a shock for those who don't know who she is and go seeking photos of her. 

I know weight is a sensitive issue, but LDR looks like she's gained a good deal of weight, and that's what's altered her facial appearance so much (in addition to whatever work she might have had done). Look at the new photo of her with her boyfriend and other friends, and the woman on the cover of UV. 

I agree she can gain weight and age (as she must, as we all must) and still look healthy, attractive, tasteful, gracious, lovely. She doesn't have to be glamorous per se. 

Idk if it is because I like women, but I love her body at every size I've seen it tbh. Her legs are to die for as always. And I still consider her to be thin.

I hope Lana doesn't read these threads :/ I don't think some of you realize how nasty you sound.

For real tho if yall are gonna talk shit about how she doesn’t look “glamorous” go to a different thread y’all mad annoying this thread is literally about NFR