Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is it possible we haven't got the shoot yet is because most of us are europeans? I feel like Lana/Steve will drop the shoot at a time that's more conveniant for them. Lana is 8 hours behind me, so right now it's only 7am in LA right now. Give it time, ya'll.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Also I wouldn't stress about her deleting the ig post. She uploaded 3 birthday pics and now they're all in a row. Once she uploads the covers, they will also have their own row.

wouldn't they each have their own row regardless of her deleting the magazine post?

Is it possible we haven't got the shoot yet is because most of us are europeans? I feel like Lana/Steve will drop the shoot at a time that's more conveniant for them. Lana is 8 hours behind me, so right now it's only 7am in LA right now. Give it time, ya'll.

yeah, she even said during her September Zane Lowe interview that it was a major struggle for her to be up and ready at like 9:30 or 10:00 or whenever the interview was so the earliest we can expect the covers is in a few hours

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

She posted the announcement at like 20:30 BST so I assumed it'll be around that time, maybe earlier if we're lucky 

No, it would be screwed up.

yea she has a pretty consistent feed now. since she deleted it when it was late for most of the world she assumed we all already knows its coming today so no need to keep the announcement up.

Also I wouldn't stress about her deleting the ig post. She uploaded 3 birthday pics and now they're all in a row. Once she uploads the covers, they will also have their own row.

:toofloppy:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

yea she has a pretty consistent feed now. since she deleted it when it was late for most of the world she assumed we all already knows its coming today so no need to keep the announcement up.

Exactly. Everyone needs to take a deep breath. It's not even 8 am where she's at yet. I'm sure the covers are coming. 

I honestly thought she looked amazing :rip: wasnt expecting this discussion

However her poses and face expressions are so awkward. Like cant you just smile like your friends :rip:

Good morning hennies, it’s 11 am in Miami & I’m enjoying the sunshine during the lord’s day. :flutter:

Looking forward to finding out if today will end with exciting news and/or pictures or with me tearing up town in my fucking nightgown 24/7 pennywise :flop:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Imagine caring this much about a strangers face

Much of her 2012-forward fame was predicated on her appearance, which she exploited hand-over-fist, and fans and the media ate it up.

So many, including me, are just continuing to follow that aspect of her career, since it was critical to her appeal and something she willed into existence or at least agreed to.

Since she's taken a radical left turn in that regard, as an aspect of her career, it's a worthy topic. 

'Image' has played a huge part in popular music, from Sinatra, Elvis, Little Richard, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Supremes, Dylan, Joni Mitchell, David Bowie, the Eagles, Led Zeppelin, James Taylor, Springsteen and Donna Summer to the Police, Duran Duran, Prince, Michael Jackson, the 80s big hair metal bands and Nirvana all the way to Ice Cube, L.L. Cool J, the Beastie Boys, Lady Gaga, Nick Jonas, Beyonce and Justin Bieber. 

It may not be an angle of popular culture that interests you, but it is a big slice of the pie, just as 'rock star dress and fashion' is, and has become the topic of traveling shows to the Metropolitan Museum in NYC and elsewhere. 

Much of her 2012-forward fame was predicated on her appearance, which she exploited hand-over-fist, and fans and the media ate it up.

So many, including me, are just continuing to follow that aspect of her career, since it was critical to her appeal and something she willed into existence or at least agreed to.

Since she's taken a radical left turn in that regard, as an aspect of her career, it's a worthy topic. 

'Image' has played a huge part in popular music, from Sinatra, Elvis, Little Richard, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, the Supremes, Dylan, Joni Mitchell, the Eagles, Led Zeppelin, James Taylor, Springsteen and Donna Summer to the Police, Duran Duran, Prince, Michael Jackson, the 80s big hair metal bands and Nirvana all the way to Ice Cube, L.L. Cool J, the Beastie Boys, Lady Gaga, Nick Jonas, Beyonce and Justin Bieber. 

It may not be an angle of popular culture that interests you, but it is a big slice of the pie. 

So talk about your problem with her hair behind her ears in a thread that isn't about the album

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: