Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yall really like to pick Lana's life apart, don't you

how does no one see a problem with these kinds of comments/posts

She's a public figure. She looks awful. Deal with it or put me on ignore. 

Halsey teas

She changes her hair color so many times. Dark brown to auburn, over and over again. You need to use bleach for that type of constant change. 

i just wanna know what the point of insulting her appearance is. like what are you accomplishing

UbsOye5.png

I don't get why some of y'all pick apart her looks. In my opinion, she looks healthy and happy and that's all that should matter. She's entering her mid-30s guys... I think she's past the dramatic makeup looks. To me, it seems like she's going for a low-key aesthetic this era, which is fine. She has served us looks these past few years that'll last a lifetime. Let go of the past Lana and appreciate her evolution.

Also, she looks so cute and content. I mean come on...

j5qXNdG.png

i just wanna know what the point of insulting her appearance is. like what are you accomplishing

I was just giving some constructive criticism on how she looks and no longer puts any effort in dressing up and doing her hair. I didn't know my comment was that bad seeing as I seen people on here say much worst about Lana. Sorry about that. 

I was just giving some constructive criticism on how she looks and no longer puts any effort in dressing up and doing her hair. I didn't know my comment was that bad seeing as I seen people on here say much worst about Lana. Sorry about that.

Honestly dont be afraid to state your opinion gurl. The haters REALLY jump on the bandwagon QUICK around here! Its not like you’re covering Lana’s IG comments w hate about her appearance (at least I dont think you are lol) The morality police on this forum really need to realize that “you’re all so negative on here” is IN ITSELF a negative comment. Like get a clue, if you dont like what someone’s saying just move on, you’re not going to change someone’s attitude by badgering them over a post. K???

In all seriousness no one on here is really crossing the line attacking Lana’s looks. I’ve seen MUCH worse on the internet. We all love her, we’re all happy for her celebrating her bday, whether she wears Gucci or a trash bag. Relax and take a chill pill ladies

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Being a public figure does not mean being perfect all the time. Don't forget that she's human and not a robot serving looks all the time. It seemed to be a cute little party like teens like to do, why would she come with makeup and a sexy dress?

And you must be blind if you think she looks awful. She's natural but not awful at all. Sorry, but you are nobody to judge the way she looks with her friends

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Honestly dont be afraid to state your opinion gurl. The haters REALLY jump on the bandwagon QUICK around here! Its not like you’re covering Lana’s IG comments w hate about her appearance (at least I dont think you are lol) The morality police on this forum really need to realize that “you’re all so negative on here” is IN ITSELF a negative comment. Like get a clue, if you dont like what someone’s saying just move on, you’re not going to change someone’s attitude by badgering them over a post. K???

In all seriousness no one on here is really crossing the line attacking Lana’s looks. I’ve seen MUCH worse on the internet. We all love her, we’re all happy for her celebrating her bday, whether she wears Gucci or a trash bag. Relax and take a chill pill ladies

giphy.gif

We don't even know which magazine it is as she failed to specify :rip:

Usually, she deletes something when she's fucked up, so it probably isn't even coming out today. Or, ever :rip:

Everything is terrible and awful.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Getting more confused every single second that passes, I'm just drinking my coffee and writing my thesis weeping listening to YGLM demo w soothing rain sounds what's a NFR

ZKcaooE.png