Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

YOURE ALL FUCKING MENTAL

EVERYTIME I STEP AWAY FROM THIS SITE TO SLEEP I COME BACK TO 50 NEW PAGES IN THIS THREAD FOR FUCKS SAKE

FUCK

yet you keep coming back for more eh :hooker: :fabcat:

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Eclipse kept balance between the LanaBoards members. But that all changed when NFR thread attacked. Only Eclipse had mastered all coding languages. Only he could stop the ruthless members. But when the gays needed him most, he vanished.

You realize you’re talking about a pedophile lol

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

this cursed site had fans offering sexual favors to target workers to get their hands on UV early back in the day. it's the messy energy we need to preserve and cultivate  :tommy:

#lustforlisa

You realize you’re talking about a pedophile lol

okay cool i’m open ears if you provide the receipts.

did you not know? she sent the copies into "Circus of Books". its on 8230 Santa Monica Blvd!

she also hid one extra copy on the guest toilet of mel's diner la

kySyfQZ.jpg

my town is currently dealing with one of the worst storms and rain we've had all year... the grass is going to be GREEN, the trees are going to be FLOURISHING. flowers will be BLOOMING. right in time for norman fucking rockwell. the earth is preparing for the return of lana, she is god. i have made my final conclusion thank you

tbf we’ve figured out and leaked the west coast premiere date from a test page of her website and found the chuck UV photo hidden in the source code at some point. those times were fun.

i76mrxw.png 

tbf we’ve figured out and leaked the west coast premiere date from a test page of her website and found the chuck UV photo hidden in the source code at some point. those times were fun.

the days when her team were a mess. we stanned.

Can some of you just not come on here and belittle those who just want to feel excited about something? We've pretty much been starved this era so obv people are gonna freak out about a password situation. If you don't like it then leave? 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

guyss..... what is this? i found something on the code but i need help on how to attach an image. bitch im so stupid

Take a screencap, upload it to imgur.com then copy the link and then paste it here 

Are you using Lanaboards on desktop?

guyss..... what is this? i found something on the code but i need help on how to attach an image. bitch im so stupid

Take a screencap, upload it to imgur.com then copy the link and then paste it here 

Are you using Lanaboards on desktop?

yeah on desktop

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png

yeah on desktop

Okay you know the toolbar that comes up? Click on the little square that says 'image' then post the link into it