Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

its title got changed to doin time - single version on some registration site but i cant find it

This could be because they’re releasing a soundtrack for the Sublime Docu

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

well shazam doesnt mean shit cause u can literally check any Lana's unreleased song and it pops up - the only thing that seems off is the title changes on Cinnamon and Stronger but cant anyone change them tho?? like on last.fm and shit

if IN YOUR CAR is not on NFR im gonna KMS

Suicide pact, srsly

Maybe it's actually "The Greatest" or "Fuck it, I love you!" and she's keeping it under wraps for now but I think it's more likely she took it off.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Suicide pact, srsly

Maybe it's actually "The Greatest" or "Fuck it, I love you!" and she's keeping it under wraps for now but I think it's more likely she took it off.

I mean, I will be EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED if IN YOUR CAR isn't on the record, its all I care about most of all snippets...

Maybe it's actually "The Greatest"

i can actually see it being titled "The Greatest" - in your car, i'm a star   :trisha: 

edit: besides, correct me if im wrong but its US who created the "in your car"  title so it can be even called a "hot diarrhea" and we wouldn't know :crossed:

Semi off topic but when we had no idea of when the ablum was cumming I kept thinking ab that scene on The Nekci Menij Show in which Bayonse keeps delaying Kily’s album

(0:53 for reference)

https://youtu.be/ecNltz_pMrQ

(On a semi related note Cinnamon is most def gonna be a sad but Infectious Glittery Bop)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif