Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm more curious on why everybody started calling @ neohumanism Jorge? What's the tea?

Also, I think it's just luck. They posted the Chuck video before Lana, but they probably thought she would comment her sister's work anyway, like usual.

i'll just add that it's not only gayjailer who says so. honeymoun also posted about it a long time ago

1) MAC

2) Venice Bitch

3) HIADT

4)How to disappear

5)California

6)Cinnamon Girl

7) Fuck it, I love you!

8) The Greatest (although I’m wondering if these two are gonna be like a Ariana Forever Boy/Should’ve Known better type of thing

9) Norman fucking Rockwell

10)Happiness is a Butterfly

11)In your car

12) Song on chucks story?

13) MGK collab

I think those are all the songs?

the MGK collab was meant for his album. he didn't release it but there still is a chance https://genius.com/a/machine-gun-kelly-still-has-an-unreleased-lana-del-rey-collaboration-in-the-vault

giphy.gif

1) MAC

2) Venice Bitch

3) HIADT

4)How to disappear

5)California

6)Cinnamon Girl

7) Fuck it, I love you!

8) The Greatest (although I’m wondering if these two are gonna be like a Ariana Forever Boy/Should’ve Known better type of thing

9) Norman fucking Rockwell

10)Happiness is a Butterfly

11)In your car

12) Song on chucks story?

13) Jesse collab

I think those are all the songs?

Better like that

IMG_1709.gif.630ef5701e222250fafb1d00fec

Well, I don't know, because if anyone could just submit anything to that app then it'd be a fucking trainwreck.

Also:

Artists or their representatives can add their songs or albums to our database. In every case, you must have the legal right to submit content. By submitting content you confirm you have the legal right to submit such content.

https://support.shazam.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006050447-Music-Submission

Presumably they would have some sort of process in place to check, and wouldn't just take anything (like track names off a random YouTube account), but you never know.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

10d0ae130e6ba51998758e698b065f7a.jpg?wid

LMFAOOOOO seriously guys, some rogue Shazam stuff actually made you paranoid about In your car being scrapped, clowns, clowns everywhere 

Well, I don't know, because if anyone could just submit anything to that app then it'd be a fucking trainwreck.

Also:

Presumably they would have some sort of process in place to check, and wouldn't just take anything (like track names off a random YouTube account), but you never know.

Nobody is submitting anything to Shazam, the app just searches the web and recognizes songs even though they're not officially released. So yeah, it's most likely that account's fault 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Also:

that's never stopped shazam from recognising stuff, honestly. Happiness and How To Disappear are recognisable and that's only from Lana posting snippets and people uploading them to youtube. Shazam picks crazy stuff up from everywhere.

Nobody is submitting anything to Shazam, the app just searches the web and recognizes songs even though they're not officially released. So yeah, it's most likely that account's fault 

Ah. Okay. Thanks

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I mean yeah, but they didn't shazam at all until today ... so you'd think it has something to do with the songs being registered for the album, or something.

Your right, I just noticed that HTD, NFR and HIAB are shazamable now aswell.

Not looking good for IYC ...

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Your right, I just noticed that HTD, NFR and HIAB are shazamable now aswell.

Not looking good for IYC ...

it depends. It's picking the names up from the fan-made stuff, so it's probably just matching bits of the waveforms to something on youtube and presumes its released. the rest aren't, so it's still not recognising them/stopping them from so.

God I hate people.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I took a break from this thread for two days because of work and thought I would have to catch up but as I can see... I missed absolutely nothing. The joys of stanning an artist that does NOTHING  :defeated:

tumblr_pb75g64MCD1wufoyho1_500.gif

I don't give a FUCK what she calls it I just want it

She could call it „turd hitting the toilet“ and i wouldnt care and some of y‘all are losing your shit over a „girl“

Wait wait wait, hold on, so Cinnamon is not recognized as Cinnamon Girl on Shazam, or it is and it took the name from a fan made YouTube video? And “stronger” is really called California??

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wait wait wait, hold on, so Cinnamon is not recognized as Cinnamon Girl on Shazam, or it is and it took the name from a fan made YouTube video? And “stronger” is really called California??

no, shazam recognized them with different names bc someone on youtube posted the songs with these names

giphy.gif

no, shazam recognized them with different names bc someone on youtube posted the songs with these names

Oh, ok. Phew, thanks for the clarification, I don’t need to edit my NFR summary then. :3

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png