Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i'm also wondering why eclipse tweeted about this shazam thing and then deleted

kinda strange that Cinnamon Girl and California have the ! but Norman F**king Rockwell doesn't

giphy.gif

i can't wait for the psychotic meltdowns when 'In Your Car' isn't called that and it's just something else on the tracklist but people won't use their brains and think like that.

:teehee:

i'm also wondering why eclipse tweeted about this shazam thing and then deleted

kinda strange that Cinnamon Girl and California have the ! but Norman F**king Rockwell doesn't

What did he tweet? 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I actually think the song from Chuck's story could be The Greatest. It's difficult to hear but whatever she's singing sounds like it at least rhymes with it. Maybe my poor, tired mind is reaching, though. 

remember how we got all the personnel (instruments and producers, mixers etc) before honeymoon was released, i think with the pre-order, how did we get that info? 

Just a simple question, was there a time in the past Shazam titles were accurate?

If you mean Cinnamon and Stronger - they have only been recognised as of about 7 hours ago. 

NFR (the song) has always worked and been correct. 

Past releases I do not know. 

Just a simple question, was there a time in the past Shazam titles were accurate?

I'm not sure about Lana, but when the A Star Is Born trailer was released, it threw titles such as Old Ways (which ended up being Maybe It's Time), The Shallow (which is actually Shallow) and I don't remember the other, so I don't think Shazam is really an accurate source...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Maybe it was supposed to be a single at some point. Or they tagged it before adding an exclamation mark to the title. For example - HIAB belongs to the album “Happiness Is A Butterfly” on Shazam.

I just think that it's a bit coincidental that they're suddenly recognised after all these months and she's getting ready to drop it + as I said, the SoS lyric .... I reckon those are the titles. 

The ! in the album title works tbh. Idk about ‘Cinnamon Girl’ tho.

I really think that we've all had sooo long to stew over this album that we're irrationally attached to the titles we had, so along comes a new word and an exclamation mark and everyone gets upset lmao

do ppl here really complain about an exclamation mark while that cha cha matcha didn't even post a fucking tracklist

we do really deserve what's she's doing  to us

She could end this all but i think she is just reading here and laughing at our meltdowns over the most miniscule shit like :thumb3: so she will like announce it MAYBE the day before the still un-announced release date