Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If there are exclamation points and you don’t like them, just take them out in your iTunes account. If you don’t like the album art, you can change that too to whatever you want. If you don’t like a song, remove it from the album but keep the file on your Mac or PC in case you want to hear it later.

As far as piano ballads go, it’s the melody that counts. If it’s strong, the track will most likely work, as in ‘Bel Air,’ ‘Old Money,’ or ‘Is This Happiness.’

If the melody is weak, trite, poor, flat or nonexistent, then you have a lot of nothing.

she teased the Summer Bummer demo with her vocals over the rapping, so yeah it's possible these snippets aren't the finished producti don't get the whole "another boring piano ballad" thing people complain about tho, they don't seem boring to me, and most of them aren't just "piano ballads"

The „NFR is full of borning piano ballads“ is gonna be her „Joanne is a country album“

Everyone complaining about NFR being boring, go listen to LFL ;)  :byeh8rs2:

On another note.. 

If Stronger is actually called 'California' there goes my theory about it being a section of 'The Greatest'.. Hmmmm   :um2:

Where does Shazam get its data from? 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I actually had a thought yesterday (one single thought, I allow myself only one per week).

What if the snippets she’s been sharing are not the final versions of the songs meaning we won’t actually get a whole album of boring ballads. Maybe they’re just stripped down, early versions she’s been teasing! Oh I’m such a talented clown :creep:

Honestly I think that might me true about IYC. She teased How to Disappear and if we didn't know better, we'd think it was completed and it obviously wasn't. (at least that's what I have to tell myself to avoid freaking out about IYC being scrapped)

Good morning girlies, did I miss something?

Yes, according to madness, cinnamon is actually called cinnamon girl. Stronger is called California

SweetHenny has a fantastic theory which I will include below & I think that’s all for now! Good to have you back sis :hooker:

I heard the album is now called Fuckman Fucking Fuckwell! and Lana is going to release only one copy for Win Edwards. Is that true?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

In your car, I’m a star, and I will have a full on screaming attack if it’s not in the album.....

big same

giphy.gif

Yes, according to madness, cinnamon is actually called cinnamon girl. Stronger is called California

SweetHenny has a fantastic theory which I will include below & I think that’s all for now! Good to have you back sis :hooker:

lol

Hii sis, I've missed the collective madness :hooker:

Aaaah, I love this place. I've said it before but I really do.

lol

Hii sis, I've missed the collective madness :hooker:

Aaaah, I love this place. I've said it before but I really do.

There’s no place like it! Disney World doesn’t hold a candle to LanaBoards. If you block out the occasional bad taste, it’s really magical.

Lana is purposely dropping NFR during the time of the year when my depression hits the worst, ugh her mind! Wig? Snatched. My will to live? Snatched. My meds? Off them. My therapist? Working overtime.

She’s a genius :creep:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

The more I think about it, I don't really mind 'Cinnamon Girl' at all. It isn't totally random. It's a Neil Young reference, and she also mentions it in 'Summer of Sam'. The title itself isn't bad. We'll probably all get used to it, but right now we're used to just 'Cinnamon' so it's weird.

qfrWuBl.png

There’s no place like it! Disney World doesn’t hold a candle to LanaBoards. If you block out the occasional bad taste, it’s really magical.

Lana is purposely dropping NFR during the time of the year when my depression hits the worst, ugh her mind!

She’s a genius :creep:

Girl my depression gets a little too much in August too. Also in early January. Anyways, she better not scrap In Your Car. She can keep Stronger/California.