Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

yall that YT channel had those instrumentals up as "Cinnamon" and "Be Stronger" until yesterday. They prolly changed the names cuz they saw the real titles on Twitter

Besides, Shazam doesnt recognize fanmade instrumentals cuz their digital fingerprint is completely different, you guys are doing the most again :rip:

image.png

yall that YT channel had those instrumentals up as "Cinnamon" and "California" until yesterday. They prolly changed the names cuz they saw the real titles on Twitter

Besides, Shazam doesnt recognize fanmade instrumentals cuz their digital fingerprint is completely different, you guys are doing the most again :rip:

shazam lets you see the source of the song. https://www.shazam.com/ru/track/481982281/california https://www.shazam.com/track/481972015/cinnamon-girl just check out the youtube videos

giphy.gif

so the fact that she has a link for it now means the preorder's coming right?

it means countdown for preorder is coming MIDNIGHT!! probably NZ TIME!! hdu.png

also shazam doesn't recognise in your car because it's obviously been scrapped for the new title track, FAME HOUSE!

i76mrxw.png 

huh no, they always show the first few videos that pop up on YT, it's got nothing to do with the source

first i checked it on my phone, it shows a music video that matches the first YT vid from the few that pop up, only NFR says there's no music video

giphy.gif

first i checked it on my phone, it shows a music video that matches the first YT vid from the few that pop up, only NFR says there's no music video

shazam is literally trying to tell me this is cinnamon 

i76mrxw.png 

can she fucking do something and post the tracklist on instagram or sumn we're tired

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

omg I looked up “cinnamon Lana Del Rey” on Twitter to see what people were saying and there was a video of a girl taking a shot of some cinnamon flavoured liquor out of a dudes dick.... I-

A music video concept. Slutna jumped OUT

Guys chill the f out.

I’m the owner of that account and I changed those titles on YouTube literally 2 hours ago because of the Shazam recognization.

I’m not responsible for any of your meltdowns.

Have a wonderful day. :heart:

giphy.gif

Guys chill the f out.

I’m the owner of that account and I changed those titles on YouTube literally 2 hours ago because of the Shazam recognization.

well here we go again

CLOWN-GROUP-1-WEB.jpg

Guys chill the f out.

Thank god because we’d be hearing about it all day

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance