Is 

Allergic

To 

Release 

Dates

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

why

can't

she

announce

a

release

date

Omg you people. What’s next? You’re gonna ask for an ALBUM COVER? Geez where does it end. Can’t a girl just do the least she can?

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I just really wanna know if she thinks she’s being all mysterious or whatever by doing shit like this (or more like not doing anything) or actually doesn’t give a shit? Like I am confusion

It's Lana. She just doesn't give a shit.

8V7Yvel.png

Remember that one interview where the guy asked Lana what she wanted and she said she already had everything she wanted and he asked if she had any ambitions and she said she couldn't think of any and when he said he would never be able to leave his house if he was like that she said that she didn't want to leave her house? Yeah I felt that. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I remember the shadiness around release dates last time by her and her team - wasnt there a random radio interview for Kroq or something that got edited :benmawson: to remove a question about when lfl was gonna actually come out :icant:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Omg you people. What’s next? You’re gonna ask for an ALBUM COVER? Geez where does it end. Can’t a girl just do the least she can?

I really think you're my favorite c̶l̶o̶w̶n̶ person here  :rip:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

guys we have a real misogynist on our hands! imagine how much you have to hate women to come up with this one all by yourself in your very own twisted little male brain. user rorman nockwell thinks this poor OLD AGING beverly hills soccer mom should suffer BODILY HARM just because her ears are too low

I am the worst.

I hope, when she falls over, that her cheek deflates the way our collective mood does when we see that her latest post isn't NFR-related.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Yall my job was just playing West Coast. I've never heard Walmart play Lana before omg. She truly is coming :krylie:

so the fact that she has a link for it now means the preorder's coming right?

have people been checking shazam?

I just shazammed the snippet of the title track from Instagram and it showed up as "Norman F**king Rockwell" by Lana Del Rey

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Happiness is a Butterfly comes up on Shazam

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

omg

I think we've known this for a while, so I don't think I presented brand new information haha

Cinnamon doesn't work  :(

I think it was on Shazam for a year now lol, might be wrong tho

Yeah that's what I thought. Cinnamon doesn't work yet 

It’s because they’re not on the album

You take that back right now