Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

the taste jumped out

the fuck did you just attempt to do

VYZgTYr.png

coachella>venice bitch

*gets prepared to be dragged*

you already dragged yourself without anybody helping just by posting this

The more I think about it, I'm expecting a really lowkey release. Single in February, alongside a music video. Album art, tracklist and preorder date announcement later in the month. Pre-order end of February, album out in March. Maybe another single and music video in April or May.

I think this era will be very Honeymoon, in the sense of minimal promotion etc. Lust For Life was a big era, more pop, lots of promo, interviews, radio previews etc.

Watch the sampler when appears “music to watch boys to” on the screen and then watch the last minute of MAC

W O W she's trying to be SLICK! good eye tho

53708b32be38ea0fb715aa9a088713dd.jpg

ce12ba17ec939bc47dec68168089e630.jpg

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Does it really count as promo at this point if she keeps recycling old footage and using music video clips that were meant for songs she wasn't going to release? I'm starting to think HIAB isn't on the album since BAR got the same treatment. I think I'm a little annoyed rn... no high expectations for visuals for this album... even though it has a lot of potential.

Honeymoon visuals appearing two eras later... I have to laugh

I thought it was only the b&w diamonds part of the VB video that she recycled from the HM video but of course not

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Does it really count as promo at this point if she keeps recycling old footage and using music video clips that were meant for songs she wasn't going to release? I'm starting to think HIAB isn't on the album since BAR got the same treatment. I think I'm a little annoyed rn... no high expectations for visuals for this album... even though it has a lot of potential.

Honeymoon visuals appearing two eras later... I have to laugh

I thought it was only the b&w diamonds part of the VB video that she recycled from the HM video but of course not

to be fair the waves seem like stock footage and it worked in both contexts so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

I would have loved Venice Bitch 10x more if it was only 4:45 minutes long. The point where her vocals stop. The perfect "o-wawawawawawhatever... everything's whatever" with that psychedelic guitar part could have easily been wrapped up smoothly in 4:45 minutes.

5 minutes only for showing off Antanoff's instrumental skills, ain't IT, when Lana's part ends in 3:35 minutes. Those extra calories make the song obese.

I would have loved Venice Bitch 10x more if it was only 4:45 minutes long. The point where her vocals stop. The perfect "o-wawawawawawhatever... everything's whatever" with that psychedelic guitar part could have easily been wrapped up smoothly in 4:45 minutes.

no u dumb piece of shit. the reason its 10 minutes is because you’re supposed to get lost in the song. did you not hear the interview she did?

VB reminds me of The War on Drugs. a super long beautiful song with beautiful vocals and instrumentals that get you lost on it

I wouldn’t mind another video with a monologue as promo/teaser, I love hearing her reading aloud-voice.

NFR has ha very homemade footage organic vibe to it, not really cinematic... so I wonder how that'd work.

no u dumb piece of shit.

@@Eclipse where is my child