Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

do you think she’ll change the album name too lol i wouldn’t be surprised

but the name grew on me so i’d be disappointed

I wouldn't mind tbh

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

i suggest we all stop streaming lana until she drops some decent news, she doesnt deserve our support right now and there's so many other great artists out there for the time being that actually deserve to be heard. lana can fuck right off.

confession time i've never fucking streamed her IN MY LIFE :umadney:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

confession time i've never fucking streamed her IN MY LIFE :umadney:

... What? :hdu: I wouldn’t be alive if I couldn’t stream her songs. I mean, unless I go all 90’s and bring a Walkman with me or keep my iPod charged every 4 hours.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

you know what i’d be totally okay with? if lana dropped a little EP in March with the three singles she’s put out as well as IYC, cinnamon, and HIAB for some hype and to keep us happy. then in mid-late summer drop the new record with completely new songs. like my mind is powerful but hers... lately... this will never happen. lol. just in my dreams. (:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I just wanted to say @Peroxide I lowkey fucking love you <3

Love you too! I just think 90% of time my opinions are too forward for the internet because I currently have about 50 mentions on instagram and 70 replies on my post on Ben's install lmfao all of them are basically "you're an evil rude idiot bitch and I'll pray for you" it's like ok pray for me idc

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

... What? :hdu: I wouldn’t be alive if I couldn’t stream her songs. I mean, unless I go all 90’s and bring a Walkman with me or keep my iPod charged every 4 hours.

I am an unhip old but from what I've gathered streaming means using spotify or apple to listen to music, right? Well I don't even know how to use that lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Me playing the new season of Diablo listening to my phone die from instagram notifications

https://youtu.be/MJRluH46xnc

HES COMING FOR LANABOARDS!!!!!!

"Lanaboards where so called fans share stolen demos she didn't want to release"

I'm screaming and dead oh lord

What??? Screenshot

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Saw a comment on his post saying “if you listened to Lana, you’d know that those songs weren’t for NFR” in response to that guy calling out Ben. The lack of info still has her fans confused. Lmfao Anyway, given the fact that she’s quiet, she recently went back to the studio with Jack again (maybe she’s decided to add more songs to NFR), and the terrible roll out it’s been I guess we can confirm our guesses as to what happened....

1) MAC and VB was to distract from the Israel performance scandal

2) In her interviews, Lana figured she could release the poetry book (JAN/FEB) then the album (MARCH/APRIL) since she said multiple times that they were both close to finished. She just needs to figure out how to publish the book. Thinks she can release an October single too, because again she thinks she’s done.

3) October comes around, she live-streams with Jack in the studio, finishing up a song. She teases Cinnamon, How to Disappear, Happiness is a Butterlfy, and Sylvia Plath (possibly deciding which would be the next *official lead* single?). She shares pics of her collaboration project with Gucci. Collabs with MGK and Jesse Rutherford. Performs HTD and VB at the Apple event.

3) November she goes to the Gucci event; Chuck films her and others. She spends more time with friends and family. NOV through DEC, she’s taking time for herself, writing, then realizes *being Lana* she wants to make changes and add more songs (maybe more poems for her book too?).

4) Beginning of December, she goes to the British Fashion Awards looking iconic. End of December, she teases In Your Car (doesn’t confirm what the name of the song is). Lana live-streams, says her album is done, but she might reshoot the cover since she was lazy in doing the original and her manager didn’t like it.

5) January comes around, and she decides to finally release Sylvia Plath (which was meant to be released back in OCT) but changes the name. In the clip, she’s on her typewriter (maybe confirming she was still working on the book while making decisions on what to release). The single cover might of shown us the effort she must’ve given with the original cover her manager didn’t like. Gucci Guilty campaign is released.

5) Lana goes back into the studio with Jack. Confirms in GG interview there’s now 13 instead of 11 songs on the album.

6) Now, near the end of FEB, Ben confirms there’s no official release date.

So Lana made the mistake of not realizing the things that would halt her from actually finishing the album because of the poetry book, and her tendencies to go back to her work and rework them. I think it’s the same as how it was behind the scenes with LFL, but this wait has been much longer. The earliest I can see NFR coming is April, but given the festival dates, it’s probably coming this summer.

I am an unhip old but from what I've gathered streaming means using spotify or apple to listen to music, right? Well I don't even know how to use that lmao

Download Spotify from their homepage, make an account and start playing songs for free. :kiss:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png