Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can we close Lanaboards now? or turn it into ToriBoards?

This is the best thing I’ve seen all day

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Omg this is the video :awkney:

YOU BITCH it's so sad that a poor girl is living through that but at the same time I find it funny  :defeated: are we twins or sumn

PS: Don't call me an asshole your lipster bitches I've seen you say horrible things about celebrities for months. stay pressed.

YOU BITCH it's so sad that a poor girl is living through that but at the same time I find it funny :defeated: are we twins or sumn

PS: Don't call me an asshole your lipster bitches I've seen you say horrible things about celebrities for months. stay pressed.

Oh my God don't get me wrong I feel so bad for her, but I love to laugh at dark humor just because I find it easier to deal with life that way :awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Oh my God don't get me wrong I feel so bad for her, but I love to laugh at dark humor just because I find it easier to deal with life that way :awkney2:

The only humor I like is that strange dank humor from rip vine compilations and I hate dark humor, I find it so insensitive, but at the same time the moral weight it has makes it irresistible jkflsjfslkjf

I don't think fans understand that preaching the fact that you'll follow someone and throw your money at them through anything, even if they start not caring about anything anymore, pretty much gets managers dicks hard. Why would they pay for promo and interviews and planes when you just greenlit the go sign for them to be lazy? Even if that's truly how you feel, you never tell the artist or managers that. Like damn babies. We screwed now! A rule for life in general: take this as an example for everything, if you tell your drug dealer you absolutely need them because they're your only drug dealer, they will automatically up the prices, and give you less. You need to make them think THEY need you. Simple rule to life. Don't let people know they can take advantage of you.

tumblr_oyjggtfN8q1wch9p1o1_500.gif

I said it before Lana's daddy did; treat 'em mean to keep 'em keen. And make them fucking work for it. Everyone wants to fuck you over, take a mile off your inch. Showing a little appreciation? Fine. But shower someone with love & endless praise and it's over lmao. It's fun to stan ironically, but jokes aside...cults ain't cute. People should earn your respect and work hard for your support. Because what you support is what you'll get. When you accept & encourage lack of effort, don't expect anything more than that.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The fact that we don't even know what "In Your Car" is called or even what it is for that matter. We've had to give it a name for ourselves in these dark times and just assume that its it's own song. This is legiterally the Medieval Period of Lana Del Rey history and I'm tired of it

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Let's also not forget it takes months to get the packaging in order, printing the CDs/vinyls/booklets, designing the boxsets (if there even is one), sending it to retailers etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven