Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

honestly this era is shaping up to be pretty iconic despite also being a drought.

Lana vs. Azealia

The fake NFR leak

Ben vs. Fans

#HungerStrikeForNormanFuckingRockwell

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

truly her magnum opus if she does artistry and puts the correct songs on there

Me finally bopping to Cinnamon when it’s released during my midlife crisis

tumblr_ms47tePX921r2vesgo1_500.gif

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Terrence didn't get a WP and if he doesn't I'm calling favoritism :smokes:

Just handed out his second WP of the DAY along with a 2-week mod queue.

Here's the thing.

I really don't want to lock this thread because I do appreciate the useful discussion we've been having here, but I DON'T want the useless spamming to continue taking place.

So, if I keep seeing the same users spamming the thread, I will begin heavily issuing out mod queues. I mean, with some of you, you've recently received WPs for spamming, and are already spamming again. Within the same day. It's overwhelming. It's like whack-a-mole. I hate being so strict with you guys, but this is really getting extremely out of hand.

So, please refrain from off-topic chatter that could easily go in other existing threads (or create a new one) and spamming the thread with empty posts (such as posting the same gif over and over and over. Pages loaded with non-LB gifs are also notorious loading very slowly, so please note why this is extra annoying) There is a fine line between fun banter and flat-out spam. Please realise the difference and behave. 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It's your own damn fault for being disappointed, because you built up the false hope

MTV and a bunch of other websites announcing the March 29 date was very sloppy. 

It's not like we made up a date based on horoscopes or some shit...

god-damn.png

new poem on her insta!!!!

i think it has to be coming soon if she keeps teasing it

We all know that the amount of teasing in present time is in absolutely no way related to the actual release date. :oprah3:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Low key love the droughts they rlly make the era memorable... 

Imagine this-

September 7 - Hey guys here's VB and MAC

November  - Hey guys here's Hope. The album is called Norman fucking rockwell and will be out early next year!

December  - Hey guys here's my poetry book and cinnamon <3 album out next month!

January 25 - Hey guys here's the album! enjoy x

Wouldn't feel right... this meltdown shit is tradition now

god-damn.png

Honestly I think a lana poetry book would have been amazing in 2014 but I just don't care enough about her LA life to care about the book now /: just give me some beautiful songs and I'll be on my way