Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm actually annoyed now b/c im going on a 5 week trip/program thing this summer and NFR was supposed to be the sound track for the trip...I leave June 30. Time's a tickin miss lana

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I do feel like this Steven shoot is for the album cover. He's very skilled in creating what the artist wants, and I think Lana knows how capable he is of creating her vision. Remember Lana said she had an idea she always wanted to do, and I feel like Chuck is very limited with her work (no offence).

Surely Lana wouldn't be so forgetful that she did two shoots with Steven already? I mean...maybe but ugh let me dream!

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I do feel like this Steven shoot is for the album cover. He's very skilled in creating what the artist wants, and I think Lana knows how capable he is of creating her vision. Remember Lana said she had an idea she always wanted to do, and I feel like Chuck is very limited with her work (no offence).

Surely Lana wouldn't be so forgetful that she did two shoots with Steven already? I mean...maybe but ugh let me dream!

this would honestly be so good if it were the album cover...we need

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Judging by whatever she was doing in her Instagram comments before she's high right now so maybe she did just forget 

a few months and only local cutsy library ?? tell me im in a nightmare

Lana's new poem!

Orange Dreams:

For the nightmare is real

The tender seal of the orange peel has been ripped away; this orange is your life.

Though the flesh may seem clean,

And the rot may not been seen,

The core has blackened deep beyond the skin and maggots dance and sing within.

And the tree no longer bares it's fruits

And you walk along a failed pursuit

To seek some orange sweetness in your life.

Now all you may feel,

Between the peal,

Between the skin,

The rot within,

Is a feeling known to some as pain and strife.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

It’s the magazine cover. don’t think more than that. set your standards low at this point. I DOUBT she meant the “second album cover” as she said “our” meaning her and Steven Klein’s second collab. you guys know our girl Lana doesn’t even know her own work

giphy.gif

Lana's new poem!

Orange Dreams:

The tender seal of the orange peel has been ripped away; this orange is your life.

Now all you may feel,

Between the peal,

Between the skin,

The rot within,

where's YOUR poetry book bitch

negAbhB.png

i was gonna say that fake Lana one was good but I don't read poetry so what do i know lol

Honestly I guess poetry is just like music in that it's all perspective :awkney: but I mean, there is usually a general consensus when something is bad or good, except for when it comes to all of us :awkney2: I liked her last poem tho

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Lana's new poem!

Orange Dreams:

Now all you may feel,

Between the peal,

Between the skin,

The rot within,

Sylvia Plath is in SHOOK

Okay so let's all agree it's a magazine cover, which means a new interview. HOPEFULLY she says something about NFR and not just about her poetry book. I mean Lana is a singer, I think journalists interview her to get more music info, not poetry info.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay so let's all agree it's a magazine cover, which means a new interview. HOPEFULLY she says something about NFR and not just about her poetry book. I mean Lana is a singer, I think journalists interview her to get more music info, not poetry info.

But if she's shooting the cover this MONTH, it means the actual magazine will come around  may ~ july dskjfasklfskdfs

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Btw she’s obviously talking about the album cover, why would she even talk about the second cover for the magazine out of the blue just prior her album drops and people are begging her to say anything associated with NFR