Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if this bitch doesn’t end up selling them worldwide, i will literally jump off a fucking bridge.

With it being $1 and her saying she'd drive around copies to small shops, sadly don't think that'll be the case but hopefully I'm wrong! Since its so cheap it doesn't seem like she'd be making a profit off it though, so her team may not be willing to make enough copies for that.

About the poetry books... if it'll only be in mom & pop type of bookstores in SoCal, it's probably gonna end up being something only like 40 of her fans have, and they'll all be sold on eBay for like $200 to everyone else  :eek: If she brings copies to NYC, I'll be sure to grab as many as i'm allowed to and sell them to other fans at face value.

Just like Frank Ocean's magazine. That's still on Ebay for hundreds of dollars

Ben said they're being released worldwide. I think Lana is doing the mom/pop thing so that they dont have to purchase them? I dont know

I wonder if she even discussed how much to sell if for with Ben  :rip:

I don't think she would. Poetry and music are two different things. Lana is choosing to release the book as a writer, not a singer so I don't think a penny would go to Ben or her label. I'm not 100% sure though.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I really adore how to disappear.. It's of the few Lana songs I actually kinda relate.. All my life I've been disappearing from everything and everyone.. Disappearing is liberating for me cause I feel more free but at the same time it made me emotionally unstable and insecure concerning on friendships, relationships etc...but if I could turn back the time Id choose not too because it has been traumatic too.. You know they say it's not loneliness when you choose it but.. Okay that's so random my point is that I adore How To Disappear and I can't wait to listen to the studio version..it also gives me winter vibes but whatever I will take it whatever season it comes to

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don't think she would. Poetry and music are two different things. Lana is choosing to release the book as a writer, not a singer so I don't think a penny would go to Ben or her label. I'm not 100% sure though.

I feel like he would have at least advised her that one dollar might not be a good idea though, although she could've just ignored him  :creep:

What is a mom and pop shop anyway

Independent shop I think 

Oh my god guys I just noticed it's literally been exactly six (6) months today since she posted this and the NFR era started and we still don't even have the lead single I-

Oh my god guys I just noticed it's literally been exactly six (6) months today since she posted this and the NFR era started and we still don't even have the lead single I-

http://instagram.com/p/BnbpmL9gSp6/

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry, sometimes love is not enough, the road gets tough, I dont know why

With it being $1 and her saying she'd drive around copies to small shops, sadly don't think that'll be the case but hopefully I'm wrong! Since its so cheap it doesn't seem like she'd be making a profit off it though, so her team may not be willing to make enough copies for that.

i thought she was just trolling with the $1 thing tho

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

In September we were told we wouldn’t have the album until tHe ToP oF nExT yEaR

in December we learned that we would have to wait until March 29

in February we got confirmed that the album wasn’t even finished and would therefore not be out until ?May¿ at least (remember LFL was given to Interscope mid-May 2017 so it might take 2 months from the finishing to the release)

Plus it’s nice to have a Steven Klein shoot and a poetry book oUt SoOn but this isn’t actual news.

lana dragging this out is starting to feel like those leakers who tease something and then never leak it bc they like the attention and power

UbsOye5.png

there's a new record shop in town? let me do meet & greets and signings of my record there on release date to my lovely inner circle of fans! oh hey gays new concert in LA! new festival in LA! urgh you are annoying me fine world tour but i wanna go to Israel and make peace! you are not letting me come to Israel? fuck you global fans, hey LA you get my new book in the cool vintage shop because you are the cool vintage kids lemme just drive down there to deliver the boxes myself while listening to Ari G! hey look at my new girl squad! i'm one of the cool chicks right! no more trailer park lyfe! i don't wanna release albums anymore i just wanna drop exclusive vinyls at the cool vintage record store downtown of my personal recordings with my DIY bffs jacky and grandpa ricky!