Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

there's a new record shop in town? let me do meet & greets and signings of my record there on release date to my lovely inner circle of fans! oh hey gays new concert in LA! new festival in LA! urgh you are annoying me fine world tour but i wanna go to Israel and make peace! you are not letting me come to Israel? fuck you global fans, hey LA you get my new book in the cool vintage shop because you are the cool vintage kids lemme just drive down there to deliver the boxes myself while listening to Ari G! hey look at my new girl squad! i'm one of the cool chicks right! no more trailer park lyfe! i don't wanna release albums anymore i just wanna drop exclusive vinyls at the cool vintage record store downtown of my personal recordings with my DYI bffs jacky and grandpa ricky!

lmaooo

harsh but true

there's a new record shop in town? let me do meet & greets and signings of my record there on release date to my lovely inner circle of fans! oh hey gays new concert in LA! new festival in LA! urgh you are annoying me fine world tour but i wanna go to Israel and make peace! you are not letting me come to Israel? fuck you global fans, hey LA you get my new book in the cool vintage shop because you are the cool vintage kids lemme just drive down there to deliver the boxes myself while listening to Ari G! hey look at my new girl squad! i'm one of the cool chicks right! no more trailer park lyfe! i don't wanna release albums anymore i just wanna drop exclusive vinyls at the cool vintage record store downtown of my personal recordings with my DYI bffs jacky and grandpa ricky!

i literally said yikes out loud bc i 100% believe this is her mindset rn 

tumblr_ndnjukpTXO1spo3yuo1_500.gif

Giving books away to ‘mom and pops’ shops doesn’t mean she won’t sell them online too. He manager said it’s being released wordwide, plus I doubt she’d work so hard to give away a few copies of a book.

But who knows what info to trust anymore lmao

god-damn.png

Watch Lana be like "I drove to 4 small record shops in LA and dropped off my album I burnt onto CDs. Each CD has a hand written note with it. I won't be releasing this album on iTunes nor will it be online. Hope you guys understand! Happy searching xx Lanz"

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

between ben and lana telling us totally different stuff i must say i have to trust ben, lana is seriously just fucking with us as revenge for whatever. its def gonna be released worldwide

between ben and lana telling us totally different stuff i must say i have to trust ben, lana is seriously just fucking with us as revenge for whatever. its def gonna be released worldwide

I trust the CEO of Interscope more than Lana or Ben at this point... Let's email him tbh

The new cherry thing, was uploaded to youtube a year ago by some guy - it only got 4k views? So I am confused.

I think lana posted it to her insta when the magazine cover was coming out? I definitely remember it from around then

I think lana posted it to her insta when the magazine cover was coming out? I definitely remember it from around then

and everyone's acting like this is a new thing. 

Unless that fag can time travel (and I can't?)  but i doubt that.

edit: here it is

giphy.gif

and everyone's acting like this is a new thing.

Unless that fag can time travel (and I can't?) but i doubt that.

edit: here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCAyM1VqJv4

The one thing I hate about this video is everyone in the comments is like "are you stupid? This isn't a demo or a rough version it's a live vocal" when in reality if you layer it over the studio you can hear it actually is the final version, just with less pitch correction and vocal effects. You can even hear the flat notes in the beginning, which is the same vocal as the final (minus the flat notes that were fixed) and people have the audacity to say "Lana put a filter over the audio that distorted the pitch" it's like um bitch if she did then the whole instrumental and song would be out of tune, and there's no filter over it whatsoever. I just hate when the Lana gays pretend they know about music when there's people in this fandom who actually do :dafuq:

The one thing I hate about this video is everyone in the comments is like "are you stupid? This isn't a demo or a rough version it's a live vocal" when in reality if you layer it over the studio you can hear it actually is the final version, just with less pitch correction and vocal effects. You can even hear the flat notes in the beginning, which is the same vocal as the final (minus the flat notes that were fixed) and people have the audacity to say "Lana put a filter over the audio that distorted the pitch" it's like um bitch if she did then the whole instrumental and song would be out of tune, and there's no filter over it whatsoever. I just hate when the Lana gays pretend they know about music when there's people in this fandom who actually do :dafuq:

Go off sis ❤

It sounds good tho,

But gays are dumb af

giphy.gif

Go off sis ❤

It sounds good tho,

But gays are dumb af

Yeah they do sound good tbh I love her vocals before they get heavily pitch corrected because the off notes make them sound more haunting and beautiful

Mama Lana loves to do it though, just look at Once Upon A Dream trailer version vs final version

tenor.gif?itemid=7347638