Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Album will be out in June, it's pretty much clear at this point. She has all the festivals and shows starting in June (although she has a show in 15 days moreless). So I can assume single and pre-order might come in May, then the magazines in June along with the album and probably the book too

Top of 2019 meant end top lmao december album incoming (:

Also wtf does she mean second cover unless she means album cover because no way has she genuinely forgotten that this will be their third cover come tf on sis

Don't think the paintings were meant for the book. Looks like another creative outlet she is trying. 

She had how to learn watercolor painting in 30 days in that insta post of her gifts from friends so it also could be that lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

The official press release had stated mid-year (May to August), and the news today go in that direction.

Does anyone feel like Interscope heard it in January, when she said it was finished, but they wanted at least one « banger » / more « single suitable » track ?

The official press release had stated mid-year (May to August), and the news today go in that direction.

Does anyone feel like Interscope heard it in January, when she said it was finished, but they wanted at least one « banger » / more « single suitable » track ?

'lana runs her own show'

& cinnamon is her most 'banger' sounding track from the snippets we've heard

I mean we had the 26 may drama during the LFL era , what were the odds to have another similar drama? Her team has absolutely seen the articles mentioning the 29 March date and they didn't make an official announcement

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I mean we had the 26 may drama during the LFL era , what were the odds to have another similar drama? Her team has absolutely seen the articles mentioning the 29 March date and they didn't make an official announcement

I thought we were less likely to get that mess again this time because it was such a shit show last time.. I hoped they would do their best to avoid fake info spreading but lol

Was really hoping we'd get a Winter glum to a windy spring kinda album. HtD would've been perfect for those days when the snow starts melting, but it's still on the hills, sun shining, but still cold and windy outside.

Anyway how many bonus tracks do u think we'll be deffo getting now? tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Was really hoping we'd get a Winter glum to a windy spring kinda album. HtD would've been perfect for those days when the snow starts melting, but it's still on the hills, sun shining, but still cold and windy outside.

Anyway how many bonus tracks do u think we'll be deffo getting now? tenor.gif

By bonus tracks, what do you mean? Do you mean new extra tracks to the previous 13 or a deluxe edition? 

because we know how she feels about deluxes... (she thinks it's only for the record company and kinda dilutes the story the album tells)

'lana runs her own show'

& cinnamon is her most 'banger' sounding track from the snippets we've heard

I agree with you with Cinnamon. That track should have been a single at some point, but maybe she didn't release it because it doesn't sound like the rest of the album? 

It's true, she runs her own show, but Interscope does get involved at some point. With UV, they fet it had no hits, and she had to agree to meet Adele's producer to try to write something together. But he felt the album was perfect and Interscope let it go. With HM, she had to craft High By The Beach as a single to have her vanity project be possible. With LFL, they sat down together and decided rather quickly that Love and LFL were the two singles. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Interscope wanted one more «single-friendly» song to the mix. or maybe she just had new ideas. Who knows at this point? 

zk8ZGy0.gif

Lana dancing with her Hillsong moms listening to NFR previews, demos and filtered vocals.

Whilst laughing at the fags who have been begging for months

giphy.gif

Please Lana, not later than May... NFR doesn't sound like a summer album. Why does it have to be so messy. MAC and VB will probably sound old between all the new tracks.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Please Lana, not later than May... NFR doesn't sound like a summer album. Why does it have to be so messy. MAC and VB will probably sound old between all the new tracks.

It sounds like a fall album to me, but I can't wait that long.

So fuck it, it's a spring album.

giphy.gif