Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We'll all be dead due to climate change before this can happen

Unless we successfully create robot bodies that can withstand rapid temperature/climate changes :creep: Here's hoping

Fingers crossed.

There's only two types of people in the world

The ones that hope for change

And the ones that want worse :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Unless we successfully create robot bodies that can withstand rapid temperature/climate changes :creep: Here's hoping

There's only two types of people in the world

The ones that hope for change

And the ones that want worse :creep:

and which one are you  :hoe:

negAbhB.png

Welcome to the LDR 6 Pre-Release Thread Annual Discussion & Meltdown!

Now that we have some sort of actual concrete information, it seemed appropriate to begin the Pre-Release thread! (another Pre-Release thread will be created once we learn the title of the album)

So, here's what is known/speculated so far:

Facts:

- Will be released early 2019 (most likely between January - March)

- Will most likely include 'Mariners Apartment Complex' and 'Venice Bitch', with MAC acting as the lead single 

- Jack Antonoff will play a lead role in the production of the album

- She will be experimenting with electric guitars and has taken influence from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Speculations:

- Four other songs that could potentially be on the album: 'Happiness is a Butterfly', 'Bartender', 'Sylvia', and this Unknown Title

Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. 

lmao remember when we had hope about this album's release (cue HIADTAJKGNJDKFB-NJDSBGOIJBN)

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I had such a change of heart regarding Happiness is a Butterfly. I think it's my most anticipated track we know of right now. Even more than Cinnamon and In Your Car. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I had such a change of heart regarding Happiness is a Butterfly. I think it's my most anticipated track we know of right now. Even more than Cinnamon and In Your Car.

I really hope there’s a glittering piano solo towards the bridge/ending or something to make the song more interesting.

It would be nice if the song kind of transitioned to something happier like this Sufjan song

https://youtu.be/lJJT00wqlOo

@2:30 onwards

MONTHS  :deadbanana:

I really hope there’s a glittering piano solo towards the bridge/ending or something to make the song more interesting.
It would be nice if the song kind of transitioned to something happier like this Sufjan song

@2:30 onwards

I may just be tired, but the tune of it has just clicked with me tonight  :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

maybe california deserved those wildfires

uhhhh don’t fucking tell me that ben lied to us?!!!! is she really only putting a few of her poetry books out in lame ass cali?? does she not know that all of her fans don’t live in fucking cali??!! i’m angry if you can’t tell.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Since no one has posted exactly what she said -

“Hey!

So I’m like super excited about self publishing my first poetry book. And I just wanted to say any mom-and-pop SoCal/ San Fran book stores that are interested in having it just let me know and I’ll drive you out a couple boxes when I’m done binding it in a few months xx”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say she wanted the poetry book out before the album? This might not be a good sign for NFR since she said it’ll be a few months before the book is ready x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Since no one has posted exactly what she said -

“Hey!

So I’m like super excited about self publishing my first poetry book. And I just wanted to say any mom-and-pop SoCal/ San Fran book stores that are interested in having it just let me know and I’ll drive you out a couple boxes when I’m done binding it in a few months xx”

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t she say she wanted the poetry book out before the album? This might not be a good sign for NFR since she said it’ll be a few months before the book is ready x

this website is about to explode

negAbhB.png

ben: yes the poetry book will be out worldwide

lana: so... what no-name book store in cali wants my poetry book?

i’m gonna tear out my fucking hair. idc if i’m being dramatic. i want that fucking book and i’m all the way across the united states.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Literally this makes me wanna unstan like WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING, IT'S LOOKING LIKE SHE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT FANS OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. OUR EVEN OUTSIDE OF CALI I'M FUCKING PRESSEDT

Lana has been reading this thread and she wants revenge. I cant believe only L.A and SF will have it available ?? And in a FEW MONTHS. Ben said worldwide and if she really wants to release that book before the album , this is the end of an era 

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif