Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Is lanadelreylastest teasing something on Twitter or they’re just being random with this DIY. I mean Lana captioned her photo with Marina with DIY so i’m confused

Someone here mentioned earlier that Lana and Marina call themselves DIY artists since they have their own approach and stay in control of the creative process. I thing this is what they are referring to.

But there ain't no official CD release of UV that has ITH tho

there's only one physical release of UV with all the bonus tracks and it's a Russian bootleg that's incredibly rare to find and obtain

negAbhB.png

I imagine Lana as a mom would love her kids but also be so stuck in her head and bubble world that she'd forget they exist and go out for 5 hours for coffee with the girls and a boat ride. A neglectful loving Mom :thumb3: She'll probably name em Topanga Opium Oasis Grant & Vanilla Bean Ventura Grant and she'll dress them up in 100% non binary bamboo clothing and feed them dandelion salads she picked in her backyard and fresh lavender milk she milked in the morning. I think she'll be a good momma though :blush2:

:air: :air: :air: :air: :air:

tbh if lana had a daughter, i think she would name her something like Summer

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay is it bad I find the names Autumn, Summer and Winter cute.... The only season I cant see as a name is Spring

Winter is so pretty, reminds me of the AHS character. Spring doesn't seem useable so I know what u mean lol

lana would 100 fucking % name her kid Topanga for the ~aesthetic~ she's a 70s hippy and 90s pop culture loon

Okay is it bad I find the names Autumn, Summer and Winter cute.... The only season I cant see as a name is Spring

You only like Winter 'cus you a cold Bitch xx

giphy.gif

Can’t wait for us all to periscope her Mar 22nd New Orleans show just for her to say literally nothing about the album xx

i was just about to mention the festival performance on march 22nd. she finally has to be forced to come out from hiding from her #baddielyfe. unless she decides to cancel last minute because she has a spin class that same day.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Wait yall. You know that caption on her pic about the tesla mom cars? I think those are lyrics, not the poem because when she posts a poem, it's from her typewriter. Idk though but I think it's strange how she has posted her poems from the actual typewriter paper.

Wait yall. You know that caption on her pic about the tesla mom cars? I think those are lyrics, not the poem because when she posts a poem, it's from her typewriter. Idk though but I think it's strange how she has posted her poems from the actual typewriter paper.

if she really pushed NFR for that... i...no words...

I'm actually expecting a lot of modern references and imagery in the album (ipad, tesla) since l.a is such a tech city

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I'm actually expecting a lot of modern references and imagery in the album (ipad, tesla) since l.a is such a tech city

the first thing i thought of while reading this was the city in the bg of the WM music video

negAbhB.png

another reason she needs to fucking LEAVE la

the only things we know for CERTAIN straight from the horse's Juvederm mouth:

- the album is called Norman Fucking Rockwell

- it will be out "later this year"

- sonically, it is a "day-in-the-life", "mood" album; "no bangers", "Laurel Canyon sound", "surf elements", "Red Hot Chili Peppers influence"

- it is largely produced by Jack Antonoff

- there will be 13 tracks

- Mariners Apartment Complex is "the album's first public cut"

- Venice Bitch is "the second single from [her] new album Norman Fucking Rockwell" 

- "Hope" is "expected to make the final cut of the LP"

- How To Disappear is "the last song recorded for [the album]"

- the poetry book is called Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass

- it will feature prose, like happy and Quiet Waiter-Blue Forever, and haikus

- it will be distributed worldwide

consider everything else speculation at this point, this thread is turning into The Crucible

photo-39150.jpg?_r=1548805668?_r=b92ddbe

another reason she needs to fucking LEAVE la

and return to NY

I wanna see New York bad bitch "you know the addy pull up" Lana, but as a whole album

the only things we know for CERTAIN straight from the horse's Juvederm mouth:

- the album is called Norman Fucking Rockwell

- it will be out "later this year"

- sonically, it is a "day-in-the-life", "mood" album; "no bangers", "Laurel Canyon sound", "surf elements", "Red Hot Chili Peppers influence"

- it is largely produced by Jack Antonoff

- there will be 13 tracks

- Mariners Apartment Complex is "the album's first public cut"

- Venice Bitch is "the second single from [her] new album Norman Fucking Rockwell" 

- "Hope" is "expected to make the final cut of the LP"

- How To Disappear is "the last song recorded for [the album]"

- the poetry book is called Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass

- it will feature prose, like happy and Quiet Waiter-Blue Forever, and haikus

- it will be distributed worldwide

consider everything else speculation at this point, this thread is turning into The Crucible

photo-39150.jpg?_r=1548805668?_r=b92ddbe

did someone see Lana with the devil????

negAbhB.png

I can't wait for my robot kids to listen back to NFR and be like

My kid: what the fuck is this beatless music in which the strings are struck by hammers... Why is this woman so sad...

Me: sweetie it's called a piano and it's Lana Del Rey now shush

My kid: .... Okay but what's an iPad and a Tesla.....

Me: it's was an electronic tablet you'd use to research info and chat with friends, and a Tesla was a car that automatically drove itself to your destination...

My kid: .... Okay but what's a car....

Me: ugh....

*Turns up NFR on the radio in our hoverbot 5000*

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I can't wait for my robot kids to listen back to NFR and be like

My kid: what the fuck is this beatless music in which the strings are struck by hammers... Why is this woman so sad...

Me: sweetie it's called a piano and it's Lana Del Rey now shush

My kid: .... Okay but what's an iPad and a Tesla.....

Me: it's was an electronic tablet you'd use to research info and chat with friends, and a Tesla was a car that automatically drove itself to your destination...

My kid: .... Okay but what's a car....

Me: ugh....

*Turns up NFR on the radio in our hoverbot 5000*

We'll all be dead due to climate change before this can happen