Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

-He only said that because he decided to fight with fans in the comments, if he hadn't done it there who's to say they would've said anything? 

-The album was suppose to be out in Jan-Feb based on previous comments and was said to have been fully done and mastered before 2019 even began, god forbid people expected a tracklist for an album finished 2 months ago having supposed to been released earlier in this quarter.

-People complain when she SPOILS the contents of her art, but then never gives information about the package they come in. This isn't a complex issue or statement, people don't want to HEAR what some untitled song sounds like from a 15-second snippet, but they DO want to know the title of the songs that have been finished for months on an album past-due.

-We actually don't know when the album is dropping, you saying April at the earliest is your opinion. You wouldn't have to imagine anything if they would give out the rightful information on an anticipated project, yet, somehow, you seem to have an issue with that.

-It's better for her to say she has no information outright than giving us information, going dark, then us learning said information was false or changed while she's STILL silent. It's better to be upfront you're a sealed lock than be vague then somehow fail your already vague statements

I really don't want to argue... but I am slightly confused, this isn't directed at you personally by the way, but hasn't she always done this?

Like she teased MTWBT in 2014, announced Honeymoon in early 2015, released the title track a few months before the era began.

Love leaked, BAR had already been teased, she talked about Yosemite, she wouldn't give us a release date for months, the album cover was released weeks in advance etc.

Like I know cos of MAC and VB this era feels so much longer but I don't see why people are so surprised and are expecting concrete info when we haven't really had that for a long time.

No offence but can some of ya'll shut up about people complaining? We have every right to complain considering it's been 6 whole months since she released MAC and VB and Lana hasn't bothered to give a quick little update on the album process. PeriodT.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

No offence but can some of ya'll shut up about people complaining? We have every right to complain considering it's been 6 whole months since she released MAC and VB and Lana hasn't bothered to give a quick little update on the album process. PeriodT.

Please stop complaining about people complaining about complaining people. ;)

I dont really get some of u guys comments. If people want to "bitch" about certain things or just state that they don't like something, let them do it ? It's their opinion, we all have different taste and expectations and if you find it annoying just ignore it. We're literally all on this forum because we love Lana but loving an artist doesn't mean having zero negative comments on their work, life, e.c.t. We're humans and it is normal to have different opinions and it is also normal to not having a perfect life with nothing bad to say. I adore Lana and i have high hopes that the album will be good, but I can also agree that this ERA has been a mess. I don't really know if i'm making sense but we should let anyone speak their minds as long as they are respectful and justified since this is literally the point of a forum.

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

The idea that ‘they’ will tell us when they have a date is wrong. What they are doing, and planning on, isn’t transparent. She hadn’t told us about May 26, nor about March 29 when they were set for release dates. And look at how we got the July 21 date, which they obviously had before she tweeted it in reaction to the turmoil. It shouldn’t be believed that they are going to update us the way they should.

It’s always been more or less messy with Lana but until LFL it was bearable. This time she’s really hitting a new record

I dont really get some of u guys comments. If people want to "bitch" about certain things or just state that they don't like something, let them do it ? It's their opinion, we all have different taste and expectations and if you find it annoying just ignore it. We're literally all on this forum because we love Lana but loving an artist doesn't mean having zero negative comments on their work, life, e.c.t. We're humans and it is normal to have different opinions and it is also normal to not having a perfect life with nothing bad to say. I adore Lana and i have high hopes that the album will be good, but I can also agree that this ERA has been a mess. I don't really know if i'm making sense but we should let anyone speak their minds as long as they are respectful and justified since this is literally the point of a forum.

source.gif

anyway the pic of Lana and Marina is adorable  :ohmy:

negAbhB.png

Us: Where's the album? Release date? Tracklist? Lead single? Even an update?

Lana: I love when my picture turns out like how I pictured :-) 

She's so annoying ajkrgksvjkf 

I imagine Lana as a mom would love her kids but also be so stuck in her head and bubble world that she'd forget they exist and go out for 5 hours for coffee with the girls and a boat ride. A neglectful loving Mom :thumb3: She'll probably name em Topanga Opium Oasis Grant & Vanilla Bean Ventura Grant and she'll dress them up in 100% non binary bamboo clothing and feed them dandelion salads she picked in her backyard and fresh lavender milk she milked in the morning. I think she'll be a good momma though :blush2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm pretty excited for Violets Bent Backwards tho

I imagine Lana as a mom would love her kids but also be so stuck in her head and bubble world that she'd forget they exist and go out for 5 hours for coffee with the girls and a boat ride. A neglectful loving Mom :thumb3: She'll probably name em Topanga Opium Oasis Grant & Vanilla Bean Ventura Grant and she'll dress them up in 100% non binary bamboo clothing and feed them dandelion salads she picked in her backyard and fresh lavender milk she milked in the morning. I think she'll be a good momma though :blush2:

DANDELION SALADS omg

giphy.gif

Nnnn and monsters have the nerve to complain that LG6 lead single (which doesn’t exist along with said album) isn’t out yet.

God stanning this hillsong attendee feels like a chore nowadays...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

#StarveYourselfForNormanFuckingRockwell

Lana: I love when my picture turns out like how I pictured :-) 

Lana just wants obesity abolished.

Can't a girl just do the best she can

giphy.gif

I'm pretty excited for Violets Bent Backwards tho

DANDELION SALADS omg

It's a real thing surprisingly :awkney: you can make dandelion tea and salads

642x361_7_Ways_Dandelion_Tea_Could_Be_Go

Dandelion-Salad_exps8314CW143041D01_09_2

I just imagine Lana like:

lana-del-rey-instagram-selfie-hat_ixyfc8

In her backyard picking dandelions for her and her kids to eat, not realizing they were just sprayed with poison yesterday by the gardener :deadbanana:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Is lanadelreylastest teasing something on Twitter or they’re just being random with this DIY. I mean Lana captioned her photo with Marina with DIY so i’m confused

giphy.gif

Yeah idk why there are two versions, i bought my first UV CD on ebay 4 years ago and it had Is This Happiness AND flipside included on the deluxe, the flipside had this weird backwards guitar, even though i've heard versions without it.. i guess they accidentally leaked a rough copy or sumn?

But there ain't no official CD release of UV that has ITH tho

Is lanadelreylastest teasing something on Twitter or they’re just being random with this DIY. I mean Lana captioned her photo with Marina with DIY so i’m confused

I'm assuming this is about DelReyLatest's recent tweet, they're def just being random, they're not a reliable source at all. They tend to tweet news that hasn't been confirmed anywhere and tweet a lot of stuff that'll hype fans up for no reason like when they tweeted "She's coming" a few weeks ago.

qfrWuBl.png