Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys it's gotta be a surprise release. We gotta believe. If it is indeed a surprise release, when do you think she'll release it?

Hopefully early April

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Guys it's gotta be a surprise release. We gotta believe. If it is indeed a surprise release, when do you think she'll release it?

march 29th fam

(jk)

hopefully by the end of april/early may at the latest.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

im sh*king at the thought of it being a surprise release... 

It's Friday tomorrow (it's 2am in the UK right now) so like........maybe it could drop then and won't interfere with Billie's album. :raven:

and if we're being real, if she releases it when Billie does she aint getting that number 1 spot....

i know she probably doesnt care but my ass does a bit skdajfhksdjflaskdf

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Okay I'm still over her and mad at her but some stupid part of me is like "OMG SURPRISE RELEASE THANK U LANA YAYYYY" but I'm going to keep that part under wraps lmao, but hopefully it is a surprise release :blush2:

I'm...not at all excited and it makes me sad. I feel like this is the kind of thing that should at least bring a smile to my face. It didn't. I just don't care at all. I thought I'd care at least a little. It's like I've fallen out of love, it's weird. Few things bring me joy these days and I remember how excited I was during the LFL era before the album was released. I remember feeling happy just thinking about it. I hope I'll be able to feel that way again, during the next "era", if there is one. Because now, I feel nothing. She could drop the album right now, and I'd feel nothing. I hate that. I hope this goes back to being fun again.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

@ what was that other site where the LFL tracklist leaked? I remember Bilbo being one of them but I remember u mentioning another site but I forgot to bookmark it :eek: