Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So Lana posted on MissDaytona on Twitter, I wonder what made her go back to that account

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So Lana posted on MissDaytona on Twitter, I wonder what made her go back to that account

she cycles through her honeymoon insta, main insta, and this twitter account depending on whichever one of her multiple personalities is present

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

she cycles through her honeymoon insta, main insta, and this twitter account depending on whichever one of her multiple personalities is present

oh? just like Britney & her hair dyes!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

They're basking in Lana's spot light. It's sad to watch. You would think that at her age and experience in this industry that Lana can smell the bullshit a mile away.

Think we can take this thought further bc it softly speaks that moment when Gaga needed the help of the real housewives for her G.U.Y. vid, and they were theorized to b these pop acts that didn't do much so shade so Lana might b pulling one of those? Dk. Speculative, but there's also social commentary studies aka field work so we'll never really know for sure.. difficult to really say. That or she just wants to b a fuckin baddie

UV/Honeymoon

I was so excited when I saw that.... Only to see that she doesn't have a fucking release date.

But it also got me thinking that she's probably really bad with her passwords (assuming that she's recycling old ones since the account is old and was probably connected to an old email) so someone smart would probably be able to crack some account of hers and find old music..

Also, OT I guess but why haven't we been talking about Myspace losing all that music... WE WILL NEVER HEAR HER UNSAVED MYSPACE DEMOS EVER. PERIOD. :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

The tweet makes it seem like she’s doing a surprise drop, we all know she wanted to casually drop this album so just dropping it would be a good way of doing it. Not sure about the March 29th date though, if the Steven Klein shoot was a magazine cover then the March 29th date makes sense for a surprise drop. But also she could just be really messy

qfrWuBl.png

If the photoshoot she did with Steven was for the album cover, it can't come out next week. I'd be stupid anyway. Interscope wants a number 1, and they'll get it with Billie's album on that date. They'll get a second number 1 with Lana but on another date. Even if Lana doesn't care about numbers, her label does.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

label issues don't explain the messy roll out which has taken like 6 months already

If the photoshoot she did with Steven was for the album cover, it can't come out next week. I'd be stupid anyway. Interscope wants a number 1, and they'll get it with Billie's album on that date. They'll get a second number 1 with Lana but on another date. Even if Lana doesn't care about numbers, her label does.

additionally being overtaken by billie's debut would literally spark so much dragging so let's just hope they don't even think about releasing it in the same week

i76mrxw.png 

You all being delusional thinking it'll be a surprise release. Album has no date because they want to release it along with the poetry book and they're probably trying to find a date to release both things around the same time

Message me for ben’s email if y’all tryna ask him / spam his inbox

Absolutely do not do this under any circumstances. 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

You all being delusional thinking it'll be a surprise release. Album has no date because they want to release it along with the poetry book and they're probably trying to find a date to release both things around the same time

why you speaking like you know anything ubasdkafsd,mxcz