Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Why are everyone so hateful towards Lana’s friends, we know nothing about them, how can you despise someone so much without knowing them? :derpna2:

Intuition

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why are everyone so hateful towards Lana’s friends, we know nothing about them, how can you despise someone so much without knowing them? :derpna2:

Misogyny on the one hand -- they see pretty & blonde women and automatically perceive them as shallow, vapid, greedy or manipulative. Maybe their ingrained experiences from childhood on the other hand, where they were probably bullied by popular kids for being weirdos. :oprah3: 

Someone on YouTube made a longer version of the new snippet. The more I listen to it, the more I like. I feel like it's a grower for sure. I think the reason I didn't like the snippet is because it sounds too similiar to HIADT but I'm hoping this song has some kind of exciting chorus with different instruments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjCk7fvqP6c

I’m just saying she wasn’t attending a creepy anti-gay “religious” cult until these girls were in the picture And she used to actually give a fuck about her music as if it was life or death, now she lives for having laughs with the rich white chicks! I’m glad Lana has found/is finding happiness in her life but I’m sick of these ppl and our girl’s shenanigans lately

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

idk marina’s album has me less parched for lana’s but i still want NFR in the near future, not August or something

I honestly don't know what to think anymore, about the release of motherfucking NFR. Soonest would be what I wish for... It would be a cute Spring album. Summer? Not so much. Honestly, in February or early March, it would have been perfect. It's a really quiet album from what we heard... and a lot of big-produced singles by other artists are on their way. Whenever she releases it at this point, it's gonna get a bit lost, I think. 

Because we are bitter and desperate.

I can tell that but like, yikes, if you guys were to tell me those harsh words, online or in real life, I’d probably break down, I just don’t understand. :derpna2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

My 2-cents on the whole "I hate her friends". 
1- we don't know any of them, except form what we are shown on social media, which is very limited.
2- what can we do about it? it's not up to us to do anything, just like her choice in men. We can disagree, we can have bad feelings, but I really don't think they have much to do with her behavior. She seems to spend a good time with them and I hope they make her happy. She's almost 34, she must know what she is doing when it comes to friendship at least. And I don't think that they distract her from her work. 

lana probably turns on the instagram comments when she posts new snippets bc she loves seeing all the gays freak out about not having the album yet. she loves torturing us since lfl leaked.

this is the revenge of lana del rey.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Misogyny on the one hand -- they see pretty & blonde women and automatically perceive them as shallow, vapid, greedy or manipulative. Maybe their ingrained experiences from childhood on the other hand, where they were probably bullied by popular kids for being weirdos. :oprah3:

While misogyny is sadly a problem in the gay community, do keep in mind that a) not all gay men are misogynistic & b) not everyone on lb is a cis gay male. Personally, I'm a woman, and I don't hate pretty blondes. I date pretty blondes. Plus half my friends are models, strippers, sex workers, actresses, makeup artists/beauty bloggers, etc. And quite a few of them live in California, actually! I really don't think I'm prejudiced. I know so many amazing, brilliant women who get treated like brainless bimbos all the time just because they're pretty (and in some cases, blonde). I'm not the type of person who discriminates against others based on looks, and I don't think most lb users are either. I don't recall seeing any hate towards Chuck or Jaime King because of their appearance.

These hillsong hoes are just giving off bad vibes. If you're not feeling it, fine, but don't act like everyone who does is just a mIsOgYnIsTiC gAy wEiRdO who's bitter bc they got bullied by a Regina George wannabe in high school lmao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

What could she honestly say?

Well there are ppl asking 'what is the name of this song?', others are asking 'can you drop the album cover?' - she could reply to those.

Ok. So I've been thinking about this since someone from before idk who exactly point is, HtD. God I need it. Hate how she's singing how she'll always be right here, no one's going anywhere, when her man's away like tsk, and the track's named as it is. Haven't had breakfast excuse my mini ramblings 

UV/Honeymoon