Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I really wanted Lana to be the cover of the V Magazine Summer Issue but apparently they always reveal who will be the cover of the summer edition in late april/mid may so :rip: at this point she'll probably be the over of the august issue.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Doin time on the billboard charts this week:

#11 on the digital sales chart

#37 on the alternative songs chart (based on radio airplay)

Doin time on radio charts:

AAA radio: 162 spins. 0.398 audience

Alternative radio: 369 spins. 1.574 audience

Yes, taking the word of ‘mysterious insiders’ is a huge mistake. Don’t be fooled. Those are the same people who create and post fake track listings and fake cover art.

Even with the March release date, endless ‘professional’ websites simply reposted the March 29th date without verifying it or attempting to learn whether it originally came from a credible source. And they’re supposed to be journalists of some kind!

That’s why I repeat that only the Interscope website or a new official press release from Interscope means anything.

Something from LDR herself might be honestly intended but also half true or half accurate, and likely still subject to change, and thus unreliable.

What tha fucc. Weren’t you the one SWEARING that you knew the delay was because of the Norman Rockwell estate nixing the title?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

What tha fucc. Weren’t you the one SWEARING that you knew the delay was because of the Norman Rockwell estate nixing the title?

mmm we love a convenient pivot  :creep:

it's just the way i feel

I’ve been reading for pages but I finally made an account to join u beautiful people so that we can all drive ourselves to insanity thanks to Miss Del Rey. You’ve all kept me alive during my long hours of work so thank u sexies

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’ve been reading for pages but I finally made an account to join u beautiful people so that we can all drive ourselves to insanity thanks to Miss Del Rey. You’ve all kept me alive during my long hours of work so thank u sexies

Welcome  :hooker:

honestly we deserve a high budget mv for THIS wait. if it was really set for march 29th release (which i believe, either way she said top of 2019 herself). then this itself gave her enough time. if this era came and went from sept to march with really no budget i wouldnt care. but with such a wait should come quality stuff. whatever

be apart of our meltdowns! the more the merrier! and any of the guests who dont have accs as well! join us its fun 

You’re all so sweet, I look forward to having meltdowns together, I’ve been having them alone :)

Will someone teach me how to do the kissy face emoticon? She’s amazing

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

You’re all so sweet, I look forward to having meltdowns together, I’ve been having them alone :)

Will someone teach me how to do the kissy face emoticon? She’s amazing

tenor.gif?itemid=8172094

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i liked his post and then this one gave me a flash of PTSD that tangled my stomach and made me click unlike so fast. thank u queen for checking me :crai: