Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

We need that poetry book so we can get the damn album. 

I've sent her several tweets pretending to be interested in it. 

I swear she must be binding all of them herself ... my God ...

$50 $100 my whole life savings says the "i'm binding them myself" shit was another lie to make us think she would actually deign to lift a finger and work on something, and that she can extend this stupid wait however long she wants because "i'm binding ALL my BOOKS by HAND, guys, it takes a LONG TIME ok"

it's just the way i feel

$50 $100 my whole life savings says the "i'm binding them myself" shit was another lie to make us think she would actually deign to lift a finger and work on something, and that she can extend this stupid wait however long she wants because "i'm binding ALL my BOOKS by HAND, guys, it takes a LONG TIME ok"

this sounds like something a youtube beauty guru would say

Beautiful enhancement, how would you like to be on my team as a Hallucinator to create content for my future IMAGINE SESSIONS?

Oh my.

Consider me a member.

LMAO

I never thought she was that lazy but actually maybe that "binding them myself" was indeed another lie.

I have nothing of value to contribute, but I bet she was one of those people who was always making stuff up in order to get extensions for university assignments.

Or maybe she just fucked her professors instead of doing the work

I think now she can actually do whatever she wants. LFL was a mess too and she still has the label behind her.

She didn't lost it when she didn't changed Ultraviolence so I bet they know she brings a lot of money so they don't care when the money is coming.

Yeah, this is why I feel like the whole "Poor Lana is under the control of her label!" excuse is BS. She's basically a megastar at this point. I doubt ~the label~ constrains or fights with her to a point that she can't just make her own choices. I agree with those in this thread who say that none of the theories we've exhausted make sense anymore. NFR not being released must be completely of her own volition

Now y'all are mad at her for having friends? Pleeasse leave your bedroom y'all get some fresh air!!!!

is it fun to willfully misinterpret people?

it's just the way i feel

Guys she’s actually gonna release NFR on my birthday, which is on the 17th. I hope you can all understand.

Thank you Lana I love you so much come to Brazil

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Now y'all are mad at her for having friends? Pleeasse leave your bedroom y'all get some fresh air!!!!

Okay ... I gotta say ... posts that are all, "OH MY GOD. YA'LL THINK [THIS]?!" are a fucking bore (and seriously, why do such posts always contain, "ya'll"?). Contribute something instead of acting like you're so above everyone else. And if you don't want to contribute then YOU go outside, Kyle.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

7de.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I just listened to HIADTFAWLMTHBIHINAKSNZJSSNSHUWON after a couple of weeks of not hearing it & wow.... all I can say is if NFR is gonna sound like this

She can keep dat shyt :hooker:

I just listened to HIADTFAWLMTHBIHINAKSNZJSSNSHUWON after a couple of weeks of not hearing it & wow.... all I can say is if NFR is gonna sound like this

She can keep dat shyt :hooker:

It's the weakest garbage she's ever released. There's a difference between a "minimalistic" and "stripped-down" aesthetic versus being lazy and not trying. I remember being confused when it first came out and all the YouTube and Instagram comments were praising her as the greatest poet ever. The lyrics are just awful compared to the high quality work we used to get. The Sylvia Plath sociopath thing is too cheesy, like Lana is a parody of herself at this point... it's as if she's trying to be ~oh-so-deep~ while writing at the level of an emo 13-year-old who's never written lyrics in their life. Combined with the selfie cover, it's just a slap in the face.

In all honesty, I'm glad this community exists so I can vent and be critical of her; if I said this on Reddit or something I'd be attacked for being "too harsh" lmao

The Sylvia Plath sociopath thing is too cheesy, like Lana is a parody of herself at this point... it's as if she's trying to be ~oh-so-deep~ while writing at the level of an emo 13-year-old who's never written lyrics in their life. Combined with the selfie cover, it's just a slap in the face.

In all honesty, I'm glad this community exists so I can vent and be critical of her; if I said this on Reddit or something I'd be attacked for being "too harsh" lmao

admittedly, though i love the song i felt sylvia plath was an achingly obvious choice when it comes to a song documenting artistic 'angst' or whatever. so i do feel this

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

It's the weakest garbage she's ever released. There's a difference between a "minimalistic" and "stripped-down" aesthetic versus being lazy and not trying. I remember being confused when it first came out and all the YouTube and Instagram comments were praising her as the greatest poet ever. The lyrics are just awful compared to the high quality work we used to get. The Sylvia Plath sociopath thing is too cheesy, like Lana is a parody of herself at this point... it's as if she's trying to be ~oh-so-deep~ while writing at the level of an emo 13-year-old who's never written lyrics in their life. Combined with the selfie cover, it's just a slap in the face.

tenor.gif?itemid=4891413 stabbing my own eyes so I don't have to read bullshit like this again

iv9uXjw.gif

It's the weakest garbage she's ever released. There's a difference between a "minimalistic" and "stripped-down" aesthetic versus being lazy and not trying. Combined with the selfie cover, it's just a slap in the face.

I don’t wanna say I HATE it but the change is very dramatic. It makes me so fucking sad :defeated:

Also yeah I know what you mean. I have a reddit & it’s not only less eventful but also everyone has a brain aneurysm if your opinion is different to theirs. It’s the “she doesn’t owe you anything” central over there. I’m really grateful for this thread and all you lovely sweets

admittedly, though i love the song i felt sylvia plath was an achingly obvious choice when it comes to a song documenting artistic 'angst' or whatever. so i do feel this

Exactly, it makes it too easy to put her into the "teen Tumblr girl aesthetic" box

I was totally a teen Tumblr girl from 2011-2016 though and that's how I found out about her so. Who am I to talk lol