Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

nnn just saw this on reddit 

8Zx6Hw3.png

"she hated the whole paradise album", "she didn't say anything about nfr when i asked"  :toofunny:

Lana's lack of taste is showing whew

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8Zx6Hw3.png

"she hated the whole paradise album", "she didn't say anything about nfr when i asked"  :toofunny:

I think we can all agree Azaelia's curse is now canon

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

8Zx6Hw3.png

"she hated the whole paradise album", "she didn't say anything about nfr when i asked" :toofunny:

I'm kinda glad to know she hates Paradise herself, I feel less lonely for not liking it much. The whole thing felt forced

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

8Zx6Hw3.png

wattpad teas

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

But did they appropriately read her silence??? Like did she just act like no question was asked or did she say something along the lines of “I can’t say anything about that rn” we need the specifics!!!

Do we actually believe this lol? She hates paradise? If it’s true tho, yeah more specifics about her silence to the NFR question would be helpful... choosing silence over her signature “it’s coming soon” sounds bleak

LIZARD PEOPLE

8Zx6Hw3.png

"she hated the whole paradise album", "she didn't say anything about nfr when i asked" :toofunny:

Paradise is my favorite of hers, except for ‘Blue Velvet,’ which I don’t care for, so that’s a shame from my POV.

It would be helpful if we knew, assuming it’s true, what LDR hated—the production, the songwriting, the instrumentation, the arrangements or some combination of those.

I know she said she didn’t like a lot of the production on BTD, and that it was forced in her. I wonder if she’s only begun hating Paradise recently?

No offence to that person but I really can't see her saying she hates paradise. Unless they've heavily messed with the wording I highly doubt that happened. People might not like paradise due to personal taste but we got the ride video and tropico- even if she doesn't like it that much anymore, I don't see her saying that she hates it to some stranger lmao.

Not to double post but I feel like the person that wrote it just doesn't like paradise and will use that 'conversation' as weird made-up leverage in debates about the album.

locals only

Guys I just saw Lana leaving a Starbucks and I Asked about nfr and she said “shut the fuck up u little fat cunt! Shut it!” I only weigh 132 pounds, I am broken up rn idk what to do

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

No offence to that person but I really can't see her saying she hates paradise. Unless they've heavily messed with the wording I highly doubt that happened. People might not like paradise due to personal taste but we got the ride video and tropico- even if she doesn't like it that much anymore, I don't see her saying that she hates it to some stranger lmao.

Not to double post but I feel like the person that wrote it just doesn't like paradise and will use that 'conversation' as weird made-up leverage in debates about the album.

I'm not saying I believe that person because anyone could create an account and say something like that on reddit. BUT............ she took Gods & Monsters from every streaming service and said that she won't sing to Cola ever again so Paradise being her least favorite isn't that shocking. But yeah I doubt she  would say she hates the record.

Guys I just saw Lana leaving a Starbucks and I Asked about nfr and she said “shut the fuck up u little fat cunt! Shut it!” I only weigh 132 pounds, I am broken up rn idk what to do

I miss the old Lana, she would have definitely flicked your vagina too :(

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm not saying I believe that person because anyone could create an account and say something like that on reddit. BUT............ she took Gods & Monsters from every streaming service and said that she won't sing to Cola ever again so Paradise being her least favorite isn't that shocking. But yeah I doubt she  would say she hates the record.

wut do u mean by taking it off streaming services? its till everywhere lol

giphy.gif

wut do u mean by taking it off streaming services? its till everywhere lol

Not in my country, it isn't. And I've seen a lot of people from other countries having the same problem.