Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

What's the likelihood of her singing something new from Norman Rotting Fuckwell on the 22nd?

Like she did with Cherry two years ago? Maybe- ish

This era is so dry. And she really doesn’t want a plan other than random snippets and very spaced singles.

so apparently Lana is supposed to perform on July 18th in Lisbonne? was anyone aware of that? it's for the Super Bock Super Rock festival, here's the link

https://www.superbocksuperrock.pt/

i knew about Ireland but i didn't know about this one, i just came across an ad of it on IG rn so idk. it seems like she'll go cuz the ad is recent but maybe it's one of those festivals that she'll cancel  :pft:

As far as anyone knows, it's all the ones on her website https://lanadelrey.com/live/ plus the Open'er Festival in Poland on July 6.

Nothing would surprise me, but it'd be pretty shitty for her to cancel any of them at such late notice (unless there's an emergency). I'd say Malahide is a lock because the support act has been announced.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The person who claims to have met Lana responded to my question about NFR. Apparently they asked about it and cinnamon being released and Lana responded with “You’ll find out honey”.

@@RormanNockwell did they confirm the meeting with pics?

The person who claims to have met Lana responded to my question about NFR. Apparently they asked about it and cinnamon being released and Lana responded with “You’ll find out honey”.

Seems out of character to say that, even for Lana. It's like "when NFR comes out, you'll find that it's not on the album because I decided I hated it lol" 

I mean, sure maybe she meant "you'll find out" as in "when NFR gets released in 2028, then you'll know it's definitely on there". but idk.

I think this person is just lying tbh.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this is so her right now tho. vaguely smug, noncommittal answer as if she isn't in full control of all this ffs 

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Imagine us finally finding out the NFR release date through an Azealia feud on Twitter... Somebody get her to tweet Lana about NFR, get her to provoke Lana, she'll take the bait.

Azaelia: "you're a bum ass bitch who can't even release an album properly, your fans are hoping you retire"

Lana: *releases ultra deluxe version of NFR, $1 leather bound poetry book w/ free international shipping & announces world tour*

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.