Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Azaelia: "you're a bum ass bitch who can't even release an album properly, your fans are hoping you retire"

Lana: *releases ultra deluxe version of NFR, $1 leather bound poetry book w/ free international shipping & announces world tour*

we could dream

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

oh my god.. y’all are so guilty for believing all the random bs that u read it’s why half of the ig fanbase in particular spreads bs fan fiction about opinions lana never had and facts that were never true to begin with.

it started when y’all were saying she hates gods and monsters and that’s why she removed it from.. (only) spotify in some specific countries?! but it’s still up on her yt chanbel which is much easier to control and manage.

it’s always the same bs whether it be with random things or release dates (may 2017 helloo) and y’all here deluding urself into believing literally anything. do better.

“oh mY goD she hates btd! she hates paradise”

yeh that’s why it’s 70% of her set list, sure sweaty xx o

the only forced thing about paradise is that it’s not (seen as) a full album (by some of her fans) as she intented it to be x

it’s one reason why i don’t even check up on this thread anymore half of it is some stan delusion the other half is y’all talking about ur zodiac signs, idek how this managed to stay open so long.

i hope we get an actual new thread once we get the proper album announcement.

i76mrxw.png 

The person who claims to have met Lana responded to my question about NFR. Apparently they asked about it and cinnamon being released and Lana responded with “You’ll find out honey”.

We can only trust an official announcement about the album’s release from Interscope. That’s what we should be watching out for. Even if it weren’t going to be released until, say, October 1st, it would very likely be listed on their site by August.

We’re way, way past any kind of “we’re promoting it slowly to build suspense” sort of ploy by LDR’s team and/or Interscope.

Anything else, whether it comes from LDR or Ben on Twitter or some fan who claims to have encountered her, is hearsay. We know LDR’s statements are not reliable.

oh my god.. y’all are so guilty for believing all the random bs that u read it’s why half of the ig fanbase in particular spreads bs fan fiction about opinions lana never had and facts that were never true to begin with.

it started when y’all were saying she hates gods and monsters and that’s why she removed it from.. (only) spotify in some specific countries?! but it’s still up on her yt chanbel which is much easier to control and manage.

it’s always the same bs whether it be with random things or release dates (may 2017 helloo) and y’all here deluding urself into believing literally anything. do better.

the only forced thing about paradise is that it’s not (seen as) a full album (by some of her fans) as she intented it to be x

it’s one reason why i don’t even check up on this thread anymore half of it is some stan delusion the other half is y’all talking about ur zodiac signs, idek how this managed to stay open so long.

I haven't seen anyone actually believe the story lmao? 

locals only

Can I just say I’d love to get those of you who I’ve interacted with together & go to her concert with our master plan. You guys are truly my favorite people... I have to screech!

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I need her book to read it on the beach and cry imagining myself in the arms of the person I love, under a pine tree, near to a driveway with traffic at night

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I need her book to read it on the beach and cry imagining myself in the arms of the person I love, under a pine tree, near to a driveway with traffic at night

I'll admit that the line in that one poem about the traffic starting to sound like the ocean has stuck with me. If it's available in my country I'll be buying it 

locals only

Yeah I never said I believed what the person said but I don’t not believe it either. I’ll wait to see if they produce pics.

Also I CERTAINLY don’t take Lana saying “You’ll find out honey” as any sign we are getting close to actually finding out.

Honestly the fact the story says “we talked about her music and my opinion” or whatever, it just doesn’t seem realistic to me that she’d have a full conversation with a fan now-a-days. Also the roots thing...... it’s clear she cares less about vanity these days, she didn’t even do her makeup or hair for her early birthday thingy & that’s fine, good for her but you’re gonna tell me she cared about her roots? Idk it just doesn’t seem realistic sis :hooker:

It's been a while so I'm gonna post my thoughts on the Norman Fucking Rockwell tracklist, I really hope Doin Time gets included.

01. Norman Fucking Rockwell

02. Cinnamon

03. Doin' Time

05. Mariners Apartment Complex

06. In Your Car

07. Venice Bitch

09. Happiness Is A Butterfly

12. Stronger

13. Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For A Woman Like Me To Have

14. How To Disappear

It's been a while so I'm gonna post my thoughts on the Norman Fucking Rockwell tracklist, I really hope Doin Time gets included.

02. Cinnamon

03. Doin' Time

06. In Your Car

07. Venice Bitch

12. Stronger

14. How To Disappear

I hope this isn’t it because if it is there’s only 4 songs we haven’t heard

i feel like that stronger snippet's part of another song that she teased already, "In Your Car" makes the most sense to me, idk tho.

For whatever reason I think so too

So NFR wont be out untill September? maybe October? :defeated:

We actually have no date lmao, the September thing was a theory just like everything else in this era

this is the post i needed

image.png

02. Cinnamon

03. Doin' Time

06. In Your Car

07. Venice Bitch

12. Stronger

14. How To Disappear

Watch the other 4 tracks be collabs

gLoD.gif