Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ame="Vertimus" post="782338" timestamp="1560364842"]

There was a press release from Universal when Hope came out in January. It’s been posted here a couple of times since then.

But where does it identify it as coming from Universal or Interscope?

The person who claims to have met Lana responded to my question about NFR. Apparently they asked about it and cinnamon being released and Lana responded with “You’ll find out honey”.

@RormanNockwell did they confirm the meeting with pics?

Nope. They're a liar. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

ame="Vertimus" post="782338" timestamp="1560364842"]

There was a press release from Universal when Hope came out in January. It’s been posted here a couple of times since then.

But where does it identify it as coming from Universal or Interscope?

Credible medias (Pitchfork and such) were citing that press release as official.

And, by deduction, i’d Say the umusic website is for Universal Music.

Wot

I Googled it but I'm not sure I get it. Is it a religious spin class? 

From this: https://www.businessinsider.com/why-i-stopped-going-to-soulcycle-2015-7?r=US&IR=T     it looks like it's just an overpriced and not-very-good spin class.  Though this quote

Reportedly, the teachers were like gurus, and you would leave with your metaphorical demons cast out from your day!

made my eye twitch lmao. More vapid and boring L.A. cliques. 

locals only

Wot

I Googled it but I'm not sure I get it. Is it a religious spin class? 

omg no but that would be funny. Basically its the ridiculously overpriced spinning gym. Its very popular where I live and all of the annoying rich white suburban moms who have nothing better to do than live through their kids go there like every morning

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

From this: https://www.businessinsider.com/why-i-stopped-going-to-soulcycle-2015-7?r=US&IR=T     it looks like it's just an overpriced and not-very-good spin class.  Though this quote

made my eye twitch lmao. More vapid and boring L.A. cliques. 

Haha, that quote was why I was suspicious ... 

omg no but that would be funny. Basically its the ridiculously overpriced spinning gym. Its very popular where I live and all of the annoying rich white suburban moms who have nothing better to do than live through their kids go there like every morning

I see ... thanks. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i wish the gays didnt overreact when she was going to do the middle eastern shows so that she didnt have to release VB and MAC so early.

yall shouldve just let her done the shows so that then she didnt have to start an era that wasnt meant to start yet and we wouldnt have been here waiting a whole year for something thats not coming

"By not joining ClassPass and by not offering memberships, SoulCycle owns the fact that it is for the upper echelon of society. So it's no surprise that going to SoulCycle feels more like going to a debutante ball than going to the gym."

Pfft, LA is joke alright. 

Lana, if you're reading this: GET OFF THE BIKE AND RELEASE THE DAMN ALBUM. :crossed: 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"By not joining ClassPass and by not offering memberships, SoulCycle owns the fact that it is for the upper echelon of society. So it's no surprise that going to SoulCycle feels more like going to a debutante ball than going to the gym."

Pfft, LA is joke alright. 

Lana, if you're reading this: GET OFF THE BIKE AND RELEASE THE DAMN ALBUM. :crossed:

"maybe i'd get less stressed if i was tested less like all of these debutantes" has left the chat

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i wish the gays didnt overreact when she was going to do the middle eastern shows so that she didnt have to release VB and MAC so early.

yall shouldve just let her done the shows so that then she didnt have to start an era that wasnt meant to start yet and we wouldnt have been here waiting a whole year for something thats not coming

not to start anything but please don't reduce it to or blame this mess on 'the gays' overreacting about middle eastern shows lmao

locals only

Didn’t she say she was doing soul cycle when she announced her new baddie life?

I’m glad she’s having fun doing these things with all that FREE TIME she has :pls:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass