Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

She certainly doesn't deserve our money, in my personal opinion

also that fucking smug "oh i don't know honey, the album just kind of happened and will sort of happen and who knows. whenever i feel like it. hey like my selfies and my tweets, i love your attention baby xoxo"

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

I cant tell if shes purposely trying to treat her fans badly or what but she should remember shes able to live her life the way she wants bc of our support ‍

Edit:

i just have this weird feeling shes doing all this out of spite?? 

I cant tell if shes purposely trying to treat her fans badly or what but she should remember shes able to live her life the way she wants bc of our support ‍

idk, i feel like even though she isn't what you'd call "worldwide iconic" she clearly has always glamorised this love of 'being loved' and 'being appreciated' cos you're 'famous'.

chasing fame by definition is about vanity, as i've said before there's always been a spoiled, bratty element to her persona. it's just that for a long time it was endearing and vulnerable and she was humble because she knew she was a nobody. now she has some artistic license, some collabs and film soundtracks under her belt and i think she's potentially showing who she really is

i'm not even suggesting i don't expect it from her, i just wish she wouldn't have spent time bullshitting earnest questions from fans on social media and had answered them honestly or not at all

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

Matcha.... is ok. It tastes very much like leaves. Starbucks new matcha lemonade is good but apart from that I just prefer regular hot green tea.

Also every time I load pitchfork her Gucci guilty ad is the top thing and it’s like a slap in the face at this point.

kind of related but we made matcha scones in my baking and pastry class and they were terrible...tasted like dust

So I was right almost.... nice!

Also the Gucci ad taunts me too

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

this forum is such a mess i'm waiting for y'all's extra asses to talk about seeing song's as colors and shit bc this forum is a bad time loop. No new info/ theories just the same tired BS.hysteria from the same users every couple pages. Yawn,

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

How many songs do we already know of btw? MAC, VB, HIADT, HIAB, Cinnamon, the title track, HTD ? So, that's like at least or around 4 more songs we haven't heard yet right? Snippets not included 

MAC is daytime blue hour, fog before the sun comes up
VB is the early, mid afternoon when the sun's still warm, but the night time breeze starts faintly coming thru 
HIADT is around 1 or 2am
HIAB is ashes in the sky, when the day begins to fall, orange, pink, purple, yellow psychedelic dreams 
Cinnamon is around 11pm, late night parties 
dfk the title track
HTD is sitting by the beach, pref on some kind of man-made structure/ concrete as the skies flare for a quick glimpse before it falls. Ship lights fading out at night, turning your lights on a few moments after sunset

UV/Honeymoon

Mariners - Sea green

Venice - Hunter green

Hope - Orchid

How to Disappear - Slate gray

HIAB - Pastel yellow

Cinnamon - Midnight blue

In the Car - Shut up its fucking red Blood orange

In My Arms/Be Stronger/YDEHT - Pansy purple

IMBSFFSH - Yellow and green (think daffodils)

HBB - Hydrangea blue

Doin’ Time - Burnt orange

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Mariners - Sea green

Venice - Hunter green

Hope - Orchid

How to Disappear - Slate gray

HIAB - Pastel yellow

Cinnamon - Midnight blue

In the Car - Shut up its fucking red Blood orange

In My Arms/Be Stronger/YDEHT - Pansy purple

IMBDFFSH - Yellow and green (think daffodils)

HBB - Hydrangea blue

Doin’ Time - Burnt orange

I <3 this

I get

MAC- a soft golden yellow

VB- a kind of dusk fusion of evening orange and blue

Hope- Black and white like a spotlight through the dark

HiaB- lilac

Cinnamon- sparkles in the dark

In your Car- a rich, deep, golden yellow

HtD- grey

Also as I’ve previously stated the vinyl will be translucent and hunter green

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

okay this is canon:

Doin Time: hunter green (idk if we're all thinking of the same think when we say "hunter green" but if you google hunter green in the US, the second pic is what i'm talking about)

MAC: Turquoise

Venice Beach: Beige/ Sand colored

Hope: Black & White

"you don't ever have to" clip: indigo and / or lavender 

Cinnamon: a deep sexy red

Happiness is a Butterfly: light pink or a baby yellow

HTD: burnt orange and / or deep blue

In Your Car: Sea green

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif