Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, I truly wish I could force myself to not give a shit about this but for some reason I’ve already dug too deep with this one. It’s fate and my fate are now entwined.

Jack has probably moved onto a second or third new project since completing NFR, assuming he didn’t return for retakes, additional production or the addition of new songs to NFR.

I doubt he’s sitting around concerned about the state and fate of NFR. He’s one of the most sought-after producers of the moment, as we all know, and he’s got his Bleachers projects.

It may also be that LDR and Jack enjoyed working together so much that they’ve continued to compose together every now and then. She has mentioned getting together with Miles Kane often, saying about him, “we’re always up to something.”

It may be the same with Jack, the Weeknd and others. She’s good friends with these people, and probably enjoys hanging out in the studio with them.

I suppose I’m less concerned with how he feels and more about what he knows, if anything.

Whatever the apparent delay, he probably knows all the details. It’s partly his baby, after all.

And I am sure she doesn’t have to worry about Jack spilling the proverbial beans.

bitch you dont even have yosemite

you dare test me in my own realm? you think im praising and sending out harmonies of grace from something i've not heard? i've been recognized for my diligence and adamancy, you've been recognized for ignorance my little swine pelt

So, could we like close or delete this thread or something? It should be obvious by now that NFR is no longer happening.....

I think it’ll stay open until she begrudgingly admits it’s scrapped to some rando on the street

LIZARD PEOPLE

wow. it really hit 2000 pages.

just for funsies...by the time LfL Pre-Release hit 2000 pages we had

-numerous amounts of interviews and photoshoots

-Lust for Life, Love, Coachella, Summer Bummer, and Groupie Love

-Live performance of Cherry

-Confirmed song titles for WTWWAW, Yosemite, 13 Beaches, GBA, BPBP, TNC, White Mustang, and Change

-Many snippets of each song, in addition to the leaked 'album sampler'

-Cover art, pre-order for LfL, the full tracklist given by Lana herself

-Several unique big budget music videos for Love, LfL, and Architecture soon to be White Mustang

-4 days before LfL released, 2 days before the entire record leaks online

and

- ~200 pages before the era was shifted into LfL Post-Release

This ain't even funny anymore, she might as well scrap the whole thing and start something fresh. NFR is just a rotting corpse now. 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven