Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

just for funsies...by the time LfL Pre-Release hit 2000 pages we had

-numerous amounts of interviews and photoshoots

-Lust for Life, Love, Coachella, Summer Bummer, and Groupie Love

-Live performance of Cherry

-Confirmed song titles for WTWWAW, Yosemite, 13 Beaches, GBA, BPBP, TNC, White Mustang, and Change

-Many snippets of each song, in addition to the leaked 'album sampler'

-Cover art, pre-order for LfL, the full tracklist given by Lana herself

-Several unique big budget music videos for Love, LfL, and Architecture soon to be White Mustang

-4 days before LfL released, 2 days before the entire record leaks online

and

- ~200 pages before the era was shifted into LfL Post-Release

Ouch. That hurt.

This ain't even funny anymore, she might as well scrap the whole thing and start something fresh. NFR is just a rotting corpse now

:lmao:

This ain't even funny anymore, she might as well scrap the whole thing and start something fresh. NFR is just a rotting corpse now. 

Norman Fucking Rotting

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It'll b officially 9 months from the announcement on the 18th. Where is the gayby Lana ? xyWkae1.gif

This fucking gif :lmao:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Of course this thread isn’t going to get closed. It’s pretty much the only active thread lol. There’s threads on here that haven’t been posted in months/years

Of course this thread isn’t going to get closed. It’s pretty much the only active thread lol. There’s threads on here that haven’t been posted in months/years

I know lol, just seems redundant to have a thread for an album that isn't coming out after being announced close to a year ago. 

I think the most realistic possibility is that it's coming very late summer... Probably with little promo or maybe a music video? If not then it's probably scrapped for some reason.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Imagine LDR trying to do NFR interviews and facing a barrage of embarrassing questions about the history and delay of NFR.

No matter what the truth and complications, these could still be handled with finesse and easy style by the right person, but at present I don’t have faith that she handle them at all.

It could be a dramatic story, but I don’t have faith that she can tell it. She’ll be lucky if she gets sympathetic journalists who are willing to work with her or tell the story for her.

Spice it up miss del rey my unemployment has been getting way too boring and i don't wanna consider turning evangelic again!

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

sorry to do crazy speculation but is there a chance she reposted it bc they are thinking of singing it at her next show...

Honestly even if she did perform HIAB live it doesn't mean anything, look at HTD... performed live twice and teased yet still not released.

Honestly even if she did perform HIAB live it doesn't mean anything, look at HTD... performed live twice and teased yet still not released.

Does anyone really care about HIAB anymore? Let's be honest.

tbh i really dont care for it that much anymore but i feel like if they were to preform it, it would hopefully mean something at this point?

tbh i really dont care for it that much anymore but i feel like if they were to preform it, it would hopefully mean something at this point?

I hope you're right, I just dont wanna get my hopes up anymore aha. This era has really killed the magic of LDR for me.