Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine she tweets something today, of all days. She’s watching us :creep:

No but I 100% believe what MoreCruelThanYou said, once this shit is locked something will finally happen. Never underestimate the power of the mind.

Has anyone actually had matcha? I imagine it tastes like leaf or powder

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Imagine she tweets something today, of all days. She’s watching us :creep:

No but I 100% believe what MoreCruelThanYou said, once this shit is locked something will finally happen. Never underestimate the power of the mind.

kind of related but we made matcha scones in my baking and pastry class and they were terrible...tasted like dust

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Matcha.... is ok. It tastes very much like leaves. Starbucks new matcha lemonade is good but apart from that I just prefer regular hot green tea.

Also every time I load pitchfork her Gucci guilty ad is the top thing and it’s like a slap in the face at this point.

thinking about her……her dripping hair follicles and her curvaceous curves, the tangible skin and warmed leather seats in which she lays upon her automobile throne, the glistening dewey mist of her rosewater resting on her sebaceous pores sparsed around her nostrils, the warm peach fuzz that laces her epidermis and gives her a soft glow in the sunlight, the freshly moisturized hands, the freshly done acrylic nails in different layers of pastels and garnished with sheen, the brushed and pursed brows, the perky tits and soft hair, her kitties, tithing around, her cock girth and veinous, her cardiovascular system, ginormous and healthy; the patterned irish linen laying over her collarbones sewn down to the elbows, rolled up tightly as a cinnamon bun to her spiced scent, she’s cold, but not too cold; her denim jeans wrung with leather embellishments and boot, she’s in search of something new and frothy, something iced yet freshly brewed, her alienatronic blips and beeps that send out screeching nothingness into the cosmos, the plinking of a string and wood instrument, made millennia ago..oh god she’s looking for her phone…a livestream is on, she wants to watch the livestream, ahaha she’s so full of personality…and livestream…ice cream drops on her new steve madden boots from a kid trying to enjoy his hot late-summer day, she pulls out her gun and murders the child in cold blood, letting his soul flow onto the road, into the flowers, into the tar, into the water, into the shining shores of Venice…im thinking about venice bitch u sexy, sexy, apparent and self-aware magnum opus

I made matcha white chocolate chip cookies once, they were pretty good but I guess the Matcha mostly just added color and a tiny bit of flavor.

oh my god.. y’all are so guilty for believing all the random bs that u read it’s why half of the ig fanbase in particular spreads bs fan fiction about opinions lana never had and facts that were never true to begin with.

it started when y’all were saying she hates gods and monsters and that’s why she removed it from.. (only) spotify in some specific countries?! but it’s still up on her yt chanbel which is much easier to control and manage.

it’s always the same bs whether it be with random things or release dates (may 2017 helloo) and y’all here deluding urself into believing literally anything. do better.

“oh mY goD she hates btd! she hates paradise”

yeh that’s why it’s 70% of her set list, sure sweaty xx o

the only forced thing about paradise is that it’s not (seen as) a full album (by some of her fans) as she intented it to be x

it’s one reason why i don’t even check up on this thread anymore half of it is some stan delusion the other half is y’all talking about ur zodiac signs, idek how this managed to stay open so long.

i hope we get an actual new thread once we get the proper album announcement.

Performing things and keeping them up because your FANS love it, doesn’t reflect on whether she herself still resonates with and loves those songs. Ariana Grande says its like going through hell all over again when she performs her thank u next album, (mind you shes even suffering from PTSD) but she does it for her fans. Nobody knows what Lana truly feels about paradise and her past music, and she may never share her true thoughts with us. 

If we dont know for sure that she doesnt like those songs anymore, we dont know for sure if she likes them either.

Yaaaaay 2000 pages of delusion, my loves. I'm pretty positive we will be speculating for at least another 500. Here's to us. Cause this place, a record that's nowhere to be found, and the clownery is our love, our light, our lust for life.

calling their reactions overreacting is a bit selfish though.. honeslty i was disappointed when i heard that she'd perform there. and i think it's totally understandable when you're a decent human beings with morals, lol. i'm glad she didn't perform in Israel. not to get political or anything but the situation there is extremely complicated and it's a really big issue.. the fact that Lana thought that by singing there she could """"tone down the Israel-Palestine conflict"""" and bring together "palestinians fans" (which are probably getting bombed and looking for their lost family members along with something to eat right now) and israelis ones in Tel Aviv had me a little :eek: it proves once again that even though Lana wants to be implicated in political stuff it gets messy. it's not that she's ignorant, it's just that she doesn't really understand it well..

(for real though did she really think palestinians would buy festival tickets, travel till to get to the country of their assailants/enemy and enjoy a show ??? what about the whole apartheid situation?? they obviously don't have the same rights)

like i guess it was from a good attention but still.. singing there, even though she doesn't support the monstrous and heartbreaking massacre of palestinians and destruction of homes by Israelis soldiers, still kinda does in some way. she should've just apologized instead or releasing these two songs cuz they didn't rlly cover that mess up like her management thought it would, i still remember it personally and even though i love mac and vb they shouldn't've been released cuz right now they just emphasize this whole album situation. once again, it's just my opinion.. it's not like Israelis can't travel to get to see her in Europe for ex anyway... countless of fans do that when their favorite artist don't go in their country (hello Asian, North African, South African and Middle Eastern fans)

ok so im taking a couple of sociology classes next semester, could you write some of my essays?

i dont think it tastes good but i force myself to have a cup of matcha tea a day because it really helps metabolism and i honestly feel my skin has gotten a lot clearer after drinking it for a month or so.. i dont really blame lana for being obsessed or whatever

I guess just in case someone finds and posts a new-ish interview where she eludes to NFR and we get a tiny bit of new info. Just like we found out about Doin' Time at least 24 hours before its announcement. 

I know that's why I'm still here. 

All this thread is used for is: fan theories on why Lana is homophobic, theories on why NFR is late, theories that say NFR is never coming out, an update on a song we have absolutely no confirmation on whether it'll be on NFR or not and theories on if it's gonna be on the album or not.

We've had 2000 pages of which 1900 are all speculations on the most random things. This thread has just become the go-to thread for ANY news regarding Lana (even sightings for god's sake)

I seriously don't see why we should have this thread open only for it to be filled with even more pages of speculations.

Edit: fucking star signs

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

It should’ve been “Burnt out, bang bang kiss kiss” in vb

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole