Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay please lock the thread. The last time we did that we got Cherry Blossom and Wild One. Our hopes for this era are a Catch 22. If this thread is locked, we won’t be able to post about NFR as much, which means we won’t be constantly thinking about it, which will ease the pressure on Lana to release, which will in turn give her the freedom TO release it! Its simple metaphysics gays. #Happy2K lel but LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

2000 godforsaken pages, all because elizabeth has abandoned us

And historians thought Queen Elizabeth I was the worst Elizabeth  :pls:

Okay please lock the thread. The last time we did that we got Cherry Blossom and Wild One. Our hopes for this era are a Catch 22. If this thread is locked, we won’t be able to post about NFR as much, which means we won’t be constantly thinking about it, which will ease the pressure on Lana to release, which will in turn give her the freedom TO release it! Its simple metaphysics gays. #Happy2K lel but LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!

It do make cents luv    :makeup:

As much as I love coming on here to stress out with you dolls, I agree.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Oh I want a post on page 2000! Lemme think of something NFR related real quick..... uhhhh..... maybe supernatural forces have been waiting till we reached this page (the nadir of our suffering) and now cosmic workings have been set in motion that will end with the release of the albums.

As much as I love coming on here to stress out with you dolls, I agree.

It do make cents luv :makeup:

Enough is enough. I’m usually the first one to jump on people for saying to lock the thread so the fact that IM the one supporting this is saying something. I truly believe from a metaphysical perspective the MINUTE we stop giving Lana our time and energy is the minute she will actually do something of substance. Lock this thread lel NOW

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Welcome to the LDR 6 Pre-Release Thread Annual Discussion & Meltdown!

Now that we have some sort of actual concrete information, it seemed appropriate to begin the Pre-Release thread! (another Pre-Release thread will be created once we learn the title of the album)

So, here's what is known/speculated so far:

Facts:

- Will be released early 2019 (most likely between January - March)

- Will most likely include 'Mariners Apartment Complex' and 'Venice Bitch', with MAC acting as the lead single 

- Jack Antonoff will play a lead role in the production of the album

- She will be experimenting with electric guitars and has taken influence from the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Speculations:

- Four other songs that could potentially be on the album: 'Happiness is a Butterfly', 'Bartender', 'Sylvia', and this Unknown Title

Could contain collaborations with artists such as Marina and The Diamonds, Florence and the Machine, FKA Twigs, Wiz Khalifa, etc. 

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

this is making me so acutely aware of...my own aging? like i feel fucking ancient. i'm not saying it's her fault at all, like i know it's my own neuroses, but goddamn this is really putting the passage of time into perspective

it's just the way i feel

This is Norman Fucking Rockwell Pre-Release Thread, a real-time spiritual exercise.  I feel like we're being tested for the next level and will have to pay all my money to L. Rey Hwoolridgegrant for the next in the poetry book series and another round of matcha detox and then maybe we get invited to the secret NFR Island where we are forced to work tirelessly sewing Norman Fucking Rockwell merch.  The album is eventually released and every song is a spare piano ballad with minimal production and wind rushing in the background, but in the Norman Fucking Rockwell Pre-Release Thread, it's always page 2000

R.I.P.

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Beloved Son of Lana Del Rey

Devoted Father to Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch

and Hope Is A Dangerous Thing...

07.09.18 - 12.06.19