Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I actually feel really bad for Lana that her album got pushed back for this bs. This is definitely why she’s been so MIA/ reluctant to promote. What was she going to say, “I’m sorry the album isnt coming but I have other projects coming soon that I cant talk about”? We would’ve just still been pissed and wanted to know more. There really was no way she could win w this one. I feel like she liked the Doin Time collab but the Charlie’s Angels thing she doesn’t seem too enthralled w, especially since it pushed her album all the way back to August. I think her label REALLY did her dirty with this one gays

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

You might as well get the clown paint permanently etched onto your flesh!

i know your fooling around but you seem to lately quote my shit when im enjoying something with a slightly snarky comment. different opinions exist and this is a forum board meant to discuss feelings but i think that the infiltration of negativity to what i say is getting tired. we heard 30 seconds of a song so i guess its not right to judge it positively or negatively yet. but i enjoy it so far as it gives me a powerful women in an early 2000s bop. but hey guess i am a clown for trying to enjoy something during such a sad era

Anyways I am still excited for the song though. Its always interesting to see Lana bridge new gaps and cross into new territories. I think she’s amazing at anything she tries so I’m still excited to hear the song whenever it comes. Judging by how things have been going so far, I’m not even expecting a release date for the collab anytime soon/ probably in November. O well!

I actually feel really bad for Lana that her album got pushed back for this bs. This is definitely why she’s been so MIA/ reluctant to promote. What was she going to say, “I’m sorry the album isnt coming but I have other projects coming soon that I cant talk about”? We would’ve just still been pissed and wanted to know more. There really was no way she could win w this one. I feel like she liked the Doin Time collab but the Charlie’s Angels thing she doesn’t seem too enthralled w, especially since it pushed her album all the way back to August. I think her label REALLY did her dirty with this one gays

well since she doesn't do promo and her new singles are non commercial, that's the cost

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

i know your fooling around but you seem to lately quote my shit when im enjoying something with a slightly snarky comment. different opinions exist and this is a forum board meant to discuss feelings but i think that the infiltration of negativity to what i say is getting tired. we heard 30 seconds of a song so i guess its not right to judge it positively or negatively yet. but i enjoy it so far as it gives me a powerful women in an early 2000s bop. but hey guess i am a clown for trying to enjoy something during such a sad era

You’re not that special. Everybody in this thread is getting clowned for liking/disliking everything little thing Lana says/does.

You’re not that special. Everybody in this thread is getting clowned for liking/disliking everything little thing Lana says/does.

let people enjoy things lmfao is it that hard

After reading 2000+ pages of non-stop hysterics it’s suddenly “let people enjoy things”...I actually laughed.

Not to jump into something I'm not involved in but speaking as someone who's generally quite negative on this thread it's quite refreshing to see people that are positive and excited for confirmed projects, and hounding them for no reason is... a choice.

locals only

After reading 2000+ pages of non-stop hysterics it’s suddenly “let people enjoy things”...I actually laughed.

not sure what ur referring too. but i myself dont remember being negative towards anyone who was enjoying something. being negative overall about this era is very different from having it directed at someone and their feelings. say ur comments hate this and that idgaf but dont target other peoples enjoyment.

she’s reluctant to promote because of this?! she’s been reluctant to promote since uv.

next thing we know someone’s gonna try to fantasise about how the label pushed back NFR because she had like 5 festivals scheduled or was on the cover of vogue.

i76mrxw.png 

It's not as if @ is the sole contributor of those 2000 pages. Everyone reacts to things like that differently so you can't really justify being rude based on how other people besides stargazed are treated  :P

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

she’s reluctant to promote because of this?! she’s been reluctant to promote since uv.

next thing we know someone’s gonna try to fantasise about how the label pushed back NFR because she had like 5 festivals scheduled or was on the cover of vogue.

I just mean she’s been literally radio silent since announcing the album. At least w UV and LFL we got SOME interviews, etc. I think we can all agree she’s been extra unusually quiet about NFR

I'm probably the only one thinking that but Lana making an album full of piano ballads is like a dream come true. And produced by Jack Antonoff? I could've not asked for something better

Great post. I couldn't agree more.