Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

rBYHp1W.png

Diet Gountain Dew is coming!

I snorted

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

rBYHp1W.png

I snorted

*Die Gays Die, bc she's gonna wreck us 2iqzkhv.jpg

Hillsong teas

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

If we don’t get Harvey Fucking Weinstein before September I’ll unstan

:lmao: you people are hilarious I can’t

By the end of this set we’ll have a better date along with some exciting news. This information was given by a reliable source. Obama will also be there.

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

I’ll give her til the end of September for the album. Hoping it’s August tho. So many press outlets have said August without confirmation already too lol

Bad news for those who wanted Marines, Venice & Hope scrapped from the album!  :D

I don’t think anyone wanted them taken off the album for any bad reasons, just to make space for songs we haven’t heard yet :$

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

rBYHp1W.png

LMAO she commented again and said "oh fuck"

Right. We need to guess what DGD is. 

And I'm putting all my guesses in Jack's comments. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I’ll give her til the end of September for the album. Hoping it’s August tho. So many press outlets have said August without confirmation already too lol

Yea, just like so many press outlets said March 29.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d152dad7566673232

LMAO she commented again and said "oh fuck"

Right. We need to guess what DGD is.

And I'm putting all my guesses in Jack's comments.

U gays its pretty obvious its one of Jack’s songs. Thats why he’s offering for her to sing it w him. The post is advertising his new music. Every1 take a chill pill pls

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

I wonder if she's really gonna put hope is a dangerous thing in the album, or if she's actually gonna put Sylvia Plath. And by that, I mean that the song was called Sylvia Plath for months and she suddenly changed into the really long title with no capital letters. That's the reason why lately, I've been thinking that there could possibly be two versions of the songs. It seems unrealistic even in my own mind but that would be cool to have hiadtfawlmthbihi as the piano ballad with no other instrument, and Sylvia Plath as the song with piano, strings, something à la Honeymoon. LOL I don't even know why I write this because it's kinda stupid

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

what if she's pulling a MASSEDUCTION / MassEducation on us and that's why this album is taking so long to get to us 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I wonder if she's really gonna put hope is a dangerous thing in the album, or if she's actually gonna put Sylvia Plath. And by that, I mean that the song was called Sylvia Plath for months and she suddenly changed into the really long title with no capital letters. That's the reason why lately, I've been thinking that there could possibly be two versions of the songs. It seems unrealistic even in my own mind but that would be cool to have hiadtfawlmthbihi as the piano ballad with no other instrument, and Sylvia Plath as the song with piano, strings, something à la Honeymoon. LOL I don't even know why I write this because it's kinda stupid

tenor.gif?itemid=5594549

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

what if she's pulling a MASSEDUCTION / MassEducation on us and that's why this album is taking so long to get to us 

Norman Fucking Rockwell / Norman Rocking Fuckwell... a concept