Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i think she has a performance tmrw so let’s pray this puta will be a little less vague when talking about the release date.. who am i kidding? tmrw she’ll say “my upcoming record is coming in awhile.”

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

So what’s the Cherry going to be this era? Because she ain’t singing any songs that she hasn’t already released

I think Cherry was the most wanted song before LFL dropped and I think with Cinnamon its a pretty similar situation here, even though she doesnt sing it live

So what’s the Cherry going to be this era? Because she ain’t singing any songs that she hasn’t already released

I think the cherry will be cinnamon. It’s coming in a little bit

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Not to jump into something I'm not involved in but speaking as someone who's generally quite negative on this thread it's quite refreshing to see people that are positive and excited for confirmed projects, and hounding them for no reason is... a choice.

Pfft. I’ve been chilling the majority of NFR era and some of y’all have been WAY more foul than me - didn’t one of you just say they’d much rather see Lana in a homophobic cult than to see her collab with Taylor Swift? :dead: But I’m suddenly “hounding” someone while engaging in a series of MUTUAL piss-take responses (I was legitimately under the impression we were having a laugh and ribbing each other). Mess.

Actually it's reassuring she said "in a little bit", because that kinda proves she was meaning August when she said the record is coming in two months, and not the beginning of September as some of you speculated. Two months is already not really a little bit, so imagine more. I've been saying August 16 in the past few days, I'm still thinking the same.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Pfft. I’ve been chilling the majority of NFR era and some of y’all have been WAY more foul than me - didn’t one of you just say they’d much rather see Lana in a homophobic cult than to see her collab with Taylor Swift? :dead: But I’m suddenly “hounding” someone while engaging in a series of MUTUAL piss-take responses (I was legitimately under the impression we were having a laugh and ribbing each other). Mess.

Girl we moved on

Benjamin tap legiterally does not deserve to be there watching. How unfortunate

He went live for what, 2 seconds?

Didn’t want to waste data I suppose. Maybe when Duo Lingo drops her album he’ll be able to afford to live stream for longer :hooker:

in a little bit def sounds better than "soon". i dont think she will say anything tmrw tho telling us the record is coming in "2 months" is all we deserve for now in her mind lol

She loves torture. “this next song........ it’s one of my favorites on my record........ I really hope you like it........ it means a lot to me & I... I just loved making it.”

*blue jeans plays*