Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

EAVt5oTXkAEJbye.jpg

I actually like this. Definitely fake, though

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This this thissss

Wait... who thinks the VB video is a vibe?!? I rewatched it a few days ago and it actually pissed me off that her untalented af sister just looped the same clip of cars driving down the highway 50 times for absolutely no reason just to fill in space. I’m sure there’s some super pretentious reasoning behind it masking the fact that she isn’t creative at all and if Lana wasn’t her sister she wouldn’t have a job :-)

Wait... who thinks the VB video is a vibe?!? I rewatched it a few days ago and it actually pissed me off that her untalented af sister just looped the same clip of cars driving down the highway 50 times for absolutely no reason just to fill in space. I’m sure there’s some super pretentious reasoning behind it masking the fact that she isn’t creative at all and if Lana wasn’t her sister she wouldn’t have a job :-)

Please quote the OP and not me :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

https://twitter.com/DelReyLatest/status/1154461610204778497?s=20

Is this account reliable or are they trolls? (Sorry if you all discussed this, I don't feel like scrolling through pages of nonsense about the color of the vinyl)

Didn't they say Lana and Marina had a collab that was coming in March lmao so I don't think they are reliable

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

btw i just checked registrations on PPL again and Doin' Time now has a (Single Version) attached to the title, that hasnt been there before iirc

The original Doin’ Time has an additional verse at the end so maybe the album version will have that included?? If so I’m not too mad about it being on the album because we’re getting an extended version then

I think they literally didn't film a video for MAC and VB and used bits from the video they did film for Happiness to promote both songs and get them videos just for the sake of it. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Didn't they say Lana and Marina had a collab that was coming in March lmao so I don't think they are reliable

Just what I thought

Mess. August 9th it is

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

under the bridge would be a really weird song for her to cover for an album. a live lounge maybe (a la goodbye kiss) but not an album. also i really dk if she could even get the clearing for that considering how contemporary rhcp’s are

idk, with the proper arrangement it could be a good fit... + it's literally a song about heroin, which is the thing that made me believe *maybe* it's true.

I think they literally didn't film a video for MAC and VB and used bits from the video they did film for Happiness to promote both songs and get them videos just for the sake of it. 

I feel like they did film it for Venice Bitch. The footage of the cars on the highway on loop and the clips of her with her friends in the back of a truck being chased by a cop car just doesn't make sense for a song like HIAB lol. To me, at least.

I feel like they did film it for Venice Bitch. The footage of the cars on the highway on loop and the clips of her with her friends in the back of a truck being chased by a cop car just doesn't make sense for a song like HIAB lol. To me, at least.

I deadass don't even think that cars loop was filmed by Chuck, I think she just took it from some old underground film or whataver lmao

I deadass don't even think that cars loop was filmed by Chuck, I think she just took it from some old underground film or whataver lmao

Neither - the footage from MAC looks like fake 8mm / 16mm footage whilst the cars driving is actual 8mm / 16mm footage. I assume all the bits that aren’t lana (or the waves in Mac) are just stock footage she snatched from somewhere. Literally reminds me of mixing stock footage in high school and calling it art

Neither - the footage from MAC looks like fake 8mm / 16mm footage whilst the cars driving is actual 8mm / 16mm footage. I assume all the bits that aren’t lana (or the waves in Mac) are just stock footage she snatched from somewhere. Literally reminds me of mixing stock footage in high school and calling it art

Exactly, the difference between those two footages is huge especially if you watch in HD. Also clocked the fact all the cars in that footage look old af and there's not a single Mcdonalds sign anywhere jk

I didn't even notice that. Thanks for the tea

I need her to scrap this whole project and record an album full of 90's eurodance club bangers with 'Roses Are Red' cover that features PitBull with green eyebrows, it being served as promotional single in H&M commercial and pushed so hard in the stores.

'MY roses are REEEEDaaaaUuuuaaaahhwhooaaaaaaahyeaaah''  :whine:   

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg